ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ATOMIC WALLET

Rate this topic

Hello dear readers.

In todays writeup, I'll be providing another review of my experience with the use of the atomic wallet. This review will combine virtually all my writeups such as how to perform atomic swap exchange, how to buy crypto, the multi-currency support and the simple user interface. Sit tight and read through all the functionalities available in the atomic wallet.

bcdc384ce7f43a8015503.jpg

ATOMIC WALLET is a cryptocurrency wallet and a Exchange with unique features and enhancements that make it better than any other typical cryptocurrency wallet/exchange. the atomic wallet gives absolute control to its users over their desired cryptocurrency assets. The atomic wallet is being created to solve the underlying challenges faced by various crypto users when using the available wallets and exchanges mentioned above.

The wallet provides many functionalities for users to manage more than 300 different coins/token, the ability to use secure atomic swap technology to swap different currencies. The opportunity to buy cryptos with your bank card and a gateway to use instant exchanges such as changelly and shapeshift to exchange currencies not available yet in the Atomic swap technology.

One of the atomic wallet main focus points is to bring about decentralization, transparency and security into the crypto society and to bring about the mainstream adoption of the blockchain technology at large.

it's one of the most useful crypto resources that any user shouldn't miss out on. Its an all-in-one solution provided by a notable crypto experts to help users with the necessities required to reduce the effort spent on managing cryptocurrency assets. And the interesting thing is that all these functionalities are in one platform with an interface simple enough for any user whether expert or beginner to be able to use the wallet efficiently.

FEATURES WHY YOU SHOULDN'T MISS OUT ON ATOMIC WALLET

1. The factor to be considered when choosing a wallet is the user interface because it determines how convenient the management of your assets will be.

e8f28744e1dd75c7fd274.jpg

Upon my usage of the atomic wallet app, one of the most notable features that needs to be credited is the simple user interface. The wallet is created with the most user friendly interface in such a way that even a user who really doesn't have much knowledge of managing cryptocurrencies will be able to manage his assets efficiently.

I really like how the wallet is designed. From the image, the functionality menu of the pc version is placed visibly by the right and that of the mobile wallet by the lower end. With such a user friendly design, its is obvious that the wallet is geared at creating a convenient Avenue for users to manage their assets

2. The Atomic wallet currently supports more than 300 different cryptocurrencies with almost all the top 100 coins on the Coinmarketcap included. I believe with the atomic wallet, you will be able to manage your assets easily too.

e56372360bf082e7ec2f5.png

As a crypto user, i do HODL different types of coins which are not on the same blockchain and they obviously do require different wallet from the ones that made their wallet a web base to the ones that create an app for just their wallet. But since when i found Atomic wallet, it put an end to my need of having many wallets, the need to always save many private keys and password. With the atomic wallet app, I'm always able to manage all my assets easily in one platform.

The wallet also provide its users with the ability to add any Erc20 tokens to the list of assets since they are Ethereum wallet compliant. One of the features i enjoyed with the wallet is the ability to hide zero balance off my assets, although this feature is currently not available in the mobile version since its still in the beta testing state.

3. The Atomic wallet is incorporated with Atomic Swaps. Atomic swap is cryptographically powered technology that enables two parties to exchange different cryptocurrencies without the risk of one party defaulting on the trade. It Uses decentralized Atomic Swap to proceed with cross-chain exchange avoiding third party risks.

4f819fda617c325d7011b.png

Atomic swaps can take place directly between blockchains of different cryptocurrencies. Atomic wallet is the first wallet to support atomic swap exchange, with this feature in the atomic wallet users don't really have to go to exchanges to have their currencies convert to another one.

4. Atomic wallet provides a secure gateway for users to buy crypto. For a very long time now, Buying of crypto with fiat has always been a problem rampant in the crypto space. Thus, the atomic wallet is putting an end to this common problem.

cd7193a8d59fd331869df.png

The atomic wallet is a secure gateway for users to easily buy cryptos. I've use this feature to buy different coins severally and it's easy and secure.

With all these functionalities provided by atomic wallet, it's one of the best cryptocurrency wallet I've seen so far. However, there're certain features which i think is still not yet incorporated into the wallet. 

Currently, the wallet does not support other local currencies such YEN, AUD, EUROS, the assets worth are only displayed against USD value. I believe this feature will soon be in the atomic wallet because they normal improve their services through constant update of the wallet. 

Another feature i notice missing is proper notification. On both pc and mobile version, the wallet does not provide push notification to the devices notification pane when transactions are completed. I believe making this available will bring about a better experience using the wallet

ATOMIC WALLET OFFICIAL LINKS:

Whitepaper : https://download.atomicwallet.io/atomicwallet-whitepaper.pdf

Telegram : https://t.me/atomicwalletchat

Twitter : https://twitter.com/atomicwallet

WRITTEN BY:

Username : CRYPTICIDRIS