Which Indicator Should I Use?

Rate this topic

• 2 weeks later...

I think the indicator is simply a tool to help us in trading. Currently, I am using mt4 indicators in my trading. If you want to use indicators, you can test an indicator in a demo account. So that you can minimize the risk.

Guest johnsmith00710

After reading reviews online I tried the product and I will just say that provides what it say on the website. Its easy to understand and easy to use, 1 click process is very simple and save time. I can set stop loss, Indivisual trailling stops and Take Profit. I can also set it to close automatically close trades when it reaches my limit for floating loss and there are various setting, parameters and limits I can set for it to trade automatically also it monitors charts so I would say there are many things in it which makes me happy to use it.

I recommend try it, you can download it from

http://bit.ly/12Jo1Qo

• 2 weeks later...

I think the indicator is a tool to assist us in analyzing the movement of market prices. Without any indicator, we will have difficulty in determining the price. Therefore, we should be able to choose a suitable indicator for our trading.

• 2 weeks later...

While i'm trading in litefx, fbs, and some others broker. i just using 2 SMA, RSI, and Stochastic..

But, i still need EA there, it help me to increase my gaining there...

so, you are trading using EA. I do not use the EA when trading. I am trading more comfortable in manually. Because I can monitor the real trading account. With trading manually then I can train my trading skills.

• 6 years later...

Firms occupied with bringing in and trading conduct forex transactions to pay for merchandise and ventures. Consider the case of a German sun oriented board maker that imports American parts and sells its completed items in China. After the last deal is made, the Chinese yuan the maker received must be changed over back to euros. The German firm should then exchange euros for dollars to buy more American parts. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

Forex can make a trader affluent financially. But a trader should follow reliable trading strategy and a good trading broker. FXOpulence allows traders with a whopping 1:500 leverage that increases traders’ capital, ultimately affecting the earning. The broker is highly secure as they use several regulated banks’ accounts.

• 6 months later...

FXOpulence is a secure broker and allows traders with a 1:500 leverage. The broker ensures high security of funding to traders. It’s a scalping-genial broker. They offer interactive and customer-friendly support to traders. The broker offers multiple types of accounts with narrow trading spread for trading fiats, crypto and synthetic indices.

Try indicators in changed settings to make the best trading strategy. There are innumerable number of indicators used by traders. I prefer trading using RSI, Stokistic, moving average and Bollinger bands. FXOpulence provides me all necessary indicators and technical tools with other support. They offer resourceful indices1000 and crypto500 trading instruments with high leverage and narrow spread.

Choose an indicator with a pH range that falls within the pH of the specific reaction. For example, during the titration of a strong acid with a strong base, the pH rapidly changes from 3 to 11. Thus, a good indicator for that reaction is phenolphthalein (whose range spans from pH 8 to 10). Another factor is color change.

This indicator serves only as an assistant role to read market movements. However, there is something very important, which is the ability to analyze. By already having analytical skills, one can analyze the market accurately and benefit together with Tickmill broker.