Since forex is a 24-hour market, we

Rate this topic

Since forex is a 24-hour market, we tend to have a large amount of data that can be used to measure future price activity, thus increasing the statistical significance of the forecast. This makes it the perfect market for traders who use technical tools, such as trends, charts and indicators. As a technical analyzer, I prefer to trade with the AAFX broker. Their platform includes more than 300 technical tools and is free from all technical errors such as dealing desk, re-quotes and slippage. Their smart bridge technology promotes scalping and coverage.

Forex trading is very risky and highly profitable business. Anyone can do Forex trading if he or she have patient, experience and emotionless. These qualities of a person will help him to achieve his desire success. With Forex4you broker I am trading since 2 years. To develop my trading skill they provide expert assistance. They always prefer customer satisfaction first and they allow using all types of trading techniques and don’t restrict any system.

• 4 months later...

Volatility is very useful for the trader, as a trader with FXdirects I can take this advantage. In foreign exchange, on the other hand, historical volatility can be mathematically defined as the annualized standard deviation of price movements from the average price observed over a period of time. This calculated form of volatility can be especially useful in determining the risk that trading a currency pair might involve, based on what it has done in the past.