Actually, as a part-time trader, the

Rate this topic

Actually, as a part-time trader, the scalping strategy suits me a lot. Traders who implement this strategy position 10 to a couple of hundred operations in a single day in the belief that small movements in share price are easier to capture than large ones; the traders who implement this strategy are known as scalpers. With AAFX I can easily implement all my scalping strategies. I have smart bridge technology for scalping and coverage, faster top execution, no pending order restrictions, ECN accounts with lower commissions.

• 2 weeks later...

I select part term trading for my Forex business because it suits my needs best and as far I know a trader should select his trading strategy as per his trading needs and capability. There are so many brokers in Forex market place but not every broker allows all types of trading styles. Forex4you is a true STP trading broker who allows all kinds of trading styles including scalping and hedging by providing low spread, instant trade execution etc.

• 4 months later...

Like volatility, in its most informal sense, the term volatility used without any other modifiers is sometimes used to qualitatively describe the degree to which markets trade erratically showing substantial swings between highs and lows. I am trading with FXdirects the best forex broker in the market and making profits. Several different ways of using the term volatility are in common usage among forex, currency futures, and currency options traders.

I agree with other replies, having the certain trading strategy and plan is really important, as also getting experience with Forex in general for becoming a really successful trader but on the other hand choosing a good Forex broker is another very important thing. These brokers are one of basic things for Forex trading and very many things in it are connected with them, that's why it's so necessary to find the qualified and really reliable one.
Checking the broker's security is based on its approval with special regulatory agencies and positive real reviews from other people. According to these things experienced traders recommend such brokers as AvaTrade company profile, Saxo Bank, IG, FXCM, CMC Markets, XTB, City Index and Dukascopy.

with the existence of a trading plan can indeed make traders to be able to be better and be more maximal in carrying out the appropriate trading activities in the hope of being able to run more focused trading. therefore traders can take advantage of the Tickmill education program to develop a trading plan.

Before a trader can choose his platform he also requires determining whether he will work with part term basis or full term basis.  And in the current days, brokers are providing diverse trading accounts so that traders can work with suitable monetary amount as per their trading needs. If you are working as part term foundation, then you can even invest smaller amount as many brokers are providing micro trading accounts to their clients.

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...

I am trading Forex as a part time trader and I need to spend less of my time in forex trading being a part time trader. I know FXOpulence is a regulated trading broker as it offers high security of funding. They allow traders with numerous trading accounts. The broker allows traders with a 1:500 leverage.

I choose to engage in forex trading because, in my opinion, it is a highly profitable venture when understood and mastered correctly. That's why I joined Tickmill and committed to learning through its education programs. This way, I can deepen my understanding and knowledge of forex trading.