You know that Forex does not have

Rate this topic

You know that Forex does not have a central place to control the market and keep an eye on all the accounts of the forex traders. So this is such a shortage of forex. This support is provided mostly by brokers. Forex brokers serve all the essential services for traders. And that's why we have to select the right broker for us. The choice of AAFX was really my best decision. Because with the broker I have some regulated structures including high leverage like 1: 2000, low spread, fast execution, high security of funding, smart bridge technology and free education system.

Forex is being the decentralized market and it gives supports to more thousands of traders to earn unlimited money to make self-employment. From the brokers traders get various and necessary facilities to lead a profitable trading life. Forex4you is a reliable and supportive broker so I am trading with the. I am very satisfied with their service team as in any situation they provide 24/7 continuous support which is really supportive.

• 4 weeks later...

My broker is BPRIMES which is reliable and who always make sure security of funds, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, free demo trading for practicing, most active customer services and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a flexible trading life. I can easily make my profit consistent with their extraordinary services. I am doing profitable trade and quite satisfied with them.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes exclusive of any argument we all know that being an over the counter market, forex has many threats. There is no central place to meet and for this reason, traders can feel the threat to lose money by dropping in entrap of scam brokers. Broker is one of the main elements of any successful trader and broker should be such that traders can think of achieving his trading goals.