javrie

Cash Palas - cashpalas.com

I just received another instant withdrawal from Cash Palas. See my payment proof below. Join this program also and become a member and get 3% referral commission.

cashpalas-withdraw-perfectmoney-28022019

The site was offline for a while but they are back since yesterday. They changed the plans:

1.00% daily for 150 days
1.25% daily for 150 days
1.50% daily fro 150 days

Minimum deposit amount is $100
Minimum withdraw amount is $0.20

Referral commission is 3%.

Yesterday I did a deposit of $100 in the plan "1.00% daily for 150 days" and today I made an instantly withdraw of $1 to my Perfect Money account. See payment proof below. If you withdraw via other payment processors they will payout manually. See their FAQ.

Received Payment 1.00 USD from account U15519062 to account U18384998. Batch: 252286702. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to jakmonitor from Cash Palas. 

Cash Palas is still paying. Today I received my daily withdrawal again. See payment proof below.

Received Payment 1.00 USD from account U15519062 to account U18384998. Batch: 273495978. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Withdraw to jakmonitor from Cash Palas.

Today I received my daily withdrawal from Cash Palas again. It's still paying. See my payment proof below. 
The site is running 200 days now. 

Received Payment 1.00 USD from account U15519062 to account U18384998. Batch: 275537000. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Withdraw to jakmonitor from Cash Palas.