A forex trading strategy is a set of analyzes that a forex trader uses to determine

Rate this topic

A forex trading strategy is a set of analyzes that a forex trader uses to determine whether to buy or sell a currency pair at any time. Forex trading strategies can be based on technical analysis, chart analysis or news-based fundamental events. As a scalper I followed scalping strategies from an early age. With AAFX I'm enjoying smart bridge technology, tight floating trading spreads, high flexible leverage and flowing scalping-friendly trading platform.

I am enjoying smart bridge of technology, flexible high leverage, floating tight spread, fluent trading environment and scalping friendly platform with my reliable broker named Forex4you. A Forex trader use to determine whether to buy or sell a currency pair at any time by using a good trading strategy. As a trader I am using the scalping trading strategy because it brings small profit in a short time and easily.

There is an estimated daily turnover of over $5.3 trillion in forex trades worldwide. Commercial and financial transactions make up only about 10% of this trading volume. I am an individual participator of this market via Bprimes. And as a trader I am earning good money with the help of my broker. This broker policy matches my expectations. In forex the majority of speculators buying and selling on intraday price movements.