Nichol tsen

[FREE] WPvivid Backup/Restore (a new free WordPress backup Plugin) | Need feedback

Recently, our team, WPvivid, released a WordPress backup plugin, WPvivid Backup/Restore and it is available to download from WordPress plugin directory.

When we talk about a backup plugin, one of things we tend to ignore is the restoration process. In my opinion, restoration is indispensable to every backup plugin. But the most popular freemium backup plugins, except for Updraftplus, lock the restore feature behind the premium version. However, WPvivid Backup/Restore covers both backup and restore features in its free version.

Apart from one-click backup and restore, WPvivid Backup/Restore includes all basic features including both manual and automated backups, cloud storage options, email report and more.

It got a few positive reviews since the first release. We need any feedbacks including positive and negative, which will help us refine it and make it one of the best backup plugins in WordPress community.

WordPress directory link: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wpvivid-backuprestore/

Thanks

Congrates to you guys for the launch of a new plugin!  I've installed you plugin, it works pretty well so far, the backup and restore is easy to find and use, and I also see a lot of detailed options included on the setting page, I love the design of sweeping off junk files with one click.

I will give a further test of scheduling backup to S3. I would like to know if you will charge for the features later. Thanks.

We will keep all basic feature free of charge, including uploading to Amazon S3. Apart from Amazons S3, it will support for Dropbox in future release. If you encounter any issues and errors, please let me know. There is three different support channels available to users. See contact us section in description, you will find the contact ways for reaching out.