What trading platforms do you use?

Rate this topic

I have used Schwab, NFS (basically Fidelity), and TD Ameritrade.

Of course, all depends on what kind of trading you want to do, and what your particulars are.

Fidelity has good execution, but lacks in third-party research and decent charting tools. It is great for simple, buy-and-hold investing or mutual fund investing. Plus it is inexpensive.

• 4 months later...

I used to consult a broker for all my tradings when I was a novice investor. But slowly I started reading up and learning about how the market works. Also, I stopped investing directly in stocks and only kept investing in mutual funds. So now I am using this app called Groww which helps me in directly invest in the mutual funds of my choice eliminating the broker. I am really happy with the direct investment plan and feel like I should have done it sooner. Right now I am spending less just by taking in inputs from the web and looking at statistics of which mf is earning good and their past record. I have started investing in reliance mf because it has been performing really well for the past couple of years just by looking it up online.

• 3 years later...

There are numerous online trading platforms available in the request, and all of them have their own pros and cons. The stylish one for you depends on your conditions. There are principally two types of online trading platforms reduction and full- service. reduction brokers principally offer low costs of trading and indeed free deliveryetc. without the frills offered by full- service brokingplatforms.However, it's judicious to start with a reduction broker as you may not use all the services offered by a full- service broker and can save a lot of plutocrat while learn the ropes of stock trading, If you are a freshman.