When You Believe…. Anything Is Possible….

sarahdavis

We know that successful people make decisions quickly… and change their minds slowly!

While unsuccessful people make decisions very slowly and change their minds very quickly.

Stop making excuses for why you haven’t hit your goals yet. Start to break away from your negative constraints. You CAN achieve anything you truly want to. It just first starts with a belief, faith & massive action. You must believe you can do this!

Put these together in the mix & your destined to achieve great things!

When You Believe…. Anything IS Possible…

• 1 month later...

I agree too Sarah.

My belief is that we first must learn to walk, before we can jump.

And I'm learning how to walk in the great business opportunity that I discovered recently :)

And big jump will follow.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest theladyforexer

Wow!! you just described me in one sentence, the second one i mean. It was like being slapped in the face. Never had thought of it... Changing it right away

• 2 weeks later...
We know that successful people make decisions quickly… and change their minds slowly!
While unsuccessful people make decisions very slowly and change their minds very quickly.
Stop making excuses for why you haven’t hit your goals yet. Start to break away from your negative constraints. You CAN achieve anything you truly want to. It just first starts with a belief, faith & massive action. You must believe you can do this!

100% Correct

Guest hunter13

yeah . it's correct and it is the good idea. the most successfull person base on this rule

Archived