We have a brand new contest on TopGoldForum with $30 cash prizes. Enroll now and win

Advertise your business on Top Gold Forum today for as low as $100 per month. Contact us.
Sign in to follow this  
skylady

USDozen - usdozen.com

Staff

Welcome to USDozen

Let me first give you a little background about myself and USDozen, and my first try on the autosurf world. It's been now roughly 4 years since I learned that such fun world exists. I was once a believer of the get-rich-quick schemes and believed forex investments stated and boasted on the HYIPs and Autosurfs that existed and became popular during those times. It could have been because everyone jumped at the bandwagon or everyone was just playing along.

It was not until I lost a good amount of money that I learned that their offers were impossible to achieve using the methods they were supposed to be doing.

With great depression because of the great loss I incurred, I decided to fold the book and just check what was happening in this world from time to time. From payment processors to thousands of websites closing up and running away and those with brief success as well, to those that were straight forward and told everyone that they were not investment sites, then that was the time I told myself , "Hey, I can do this" . So here I am finally deciding to try it this time as a site owner and hopefully turn the tide not just for me but for everyone else.

I decided to put up a website for those looking for a program that does not make up stories and pretend to be a legitimate investment company. 11% daily for 11 days will enable you to make some money in a fairly short amount of time but not enormous returns that would ruin the growth of a program before it even begins to plant its roots on the ground.

Oh and by the way, my name is Roger Miller. I am looking forward for a good future between us all. I promise you I will give this all my best. I will need all the suggestions you can give me to make this a fully successful website. Thank you very much!

I hope to see you in USDozen and make some money while letting our website grow healthier day by day.

Join or look us over HERE !!!

:thumbup:

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Staff

UpDate from Admi. May 11th, 2009:

All good things coming our way. Yes that is just so right!

After the good news about Phone support addition, now a better news has come your way.

Solidtrustpay, a popular payment processor, is now being accepted at USDozen.

Thanks to my friend and script installer and design integrator, Huan, for letting USDozen

use the newly verified account of his for our website. Besides he is part of our website.

So fill out your STP Payout details in your profile account and start upgrading.

Regards,

Roger Miller

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Staff

A Letter has been sent to the Admin., with an invitation to our Forum

and requesting that they add our banner and linking it to their thread on the forum.

so the members know where to get info. and updates and of course visit...

Program okay, always "Play Safe"

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Staff
Newsletter from Admin.:

Hello and how is your day? I hope you are doing great just like me and our program.
Just sending this e-mail newsletter to let you know several things.

Today the first upgrades expired and payouts were processed in a quick manner.
Most of the members who got paid today already have new upgrades in their
accounts or they made new upgrades today, which is a very good sign.

We have 677 members as I am writing this newsletter and over $25,400 total upgrades.
I have also increased the max upgrade limit to $2,500 as requested by some members
and I find it fit for the site now.

I just answered an interview with Money News Online so watch out for that one.
I will send a link to the interview page once it is up on his blog.

It won't be long now, then you can talk to me directly over the phone number listed on the website for support or if you just want to chit chat with me about our website.

Ok so that should be all for today.
I think I will send a newsletter everyday so everyone gets
updated and informed of what is happening with our website.

Regards,
Roger Miller

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Staff

FAST pay out - Thanks Roger :thumbup:

Date: May, 18 2009 7:42:08 AM

Amount Sent: $14.85 USD

Sender Name: USDozen

Sender Email: [email protected]

Reference Number: 2DADA-1E63F-D257D,

;)

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Staff

This site has CLOSED...

When new site comes up, unless arrangements are made to put all members not in profit in the new one

do not even think about posting it here, as it will be sent to SCAM...

Unfortunately, USDozen had to close. If you observed, there were lack of new upgrades over the past 12 days or so and this has dictated the fate of our program. The autosurf arena is not as active as it was before and therefore, I will be opening a HYIP website in the coming days.

I know I cannot and did not please everybody with the closure of USDozen but it is a natural death of the program. You may ask the processors to confirm that the funds went to the payouts until they were drained.

I will send an e-mail once the new website is ready for registration. No refunds will be issued as stated in our terms when you signed up for USDozen. For once, let us play by the rules here.

Regards,

Roger

Most admins, think it's okay just to pay what they want - or in some cases, can, and forget everyone else

they call it "the price of playing the game" ...

That's not what we classify as an 'Honest Admin.'

...an 'Honest Admin.' makes arrangements to transfer to the new site

or continues to pay members, until ALL members have - at least - broke even...

Shame, shame... :thumbdown:

I'm leaving this here for the weekend, so members can read what is says...

Will be moved to Scam next week...

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Admin

It seems that in this period of year the time frame of ~12x12 programs is around one month and then.bum it vanishes.. :veryangry:

Really HUGE things are going to happen SOON. Stay tuned !!!