Sign in to follow this  
loveproblems

Most beautiful place on earth..?

I don't think that there is one place on this planet that is beautiful. Every person has its own beautiful place on Earth. For me, it's Grand Canyon in Arizona.

As for me, Vietnam is the most beautiful place I’ve ever been to. Nature there is just amazing! Its has rivers, ocean, mountains, forest, whatever you like, you can find there. Even if you are not very active tourist, but simply enjoy breathtaking views, you would be surprised what Vietnam’s nature has to offer. I’m writing it and wish to go back soon! You can see this page for my full review of the trip with photos.

• Like 1

I would say somewhere in some island or in Mexico or Africa ?!! I still want to visit those places. But they are insanely high to get to. It's like at least few grands per person for custom trip. And all mass tour from some travel agency have basically same prices with custom setup, heh, it's all private and custom.

Have you ever been in Norway or Island? It's my dream! Despite cold weather those nature makes me wanna go there and stay forever!

On 1/1/2019 at 1:42 PM, loveproblems said:

Please tell me, what is the most beautiful place on earth..?

I think for each person there is no more beautiful place than their native land.