How Much Important To Make Trading Plan Is?

Rate this topic

Basically I'm student of forex trade business I think forex trade more profitable business,And we need more hard work to be successful in forex trade business.I believe good money management,more knowledge,experience about forex trade market very essential thing to be successful trader,I also think trading plan about forex very important for forex trade business.But how much important to make a trading plan to be successful? Can we make profit from forex trade business without any forex trading plan?

www.fivebigones.com

• 1 month later...

yes, I agree with you. In forex trading we did need planning. With careful planning we can achieve our goals trading. In addition, careful planning will bring us to minimize the risk.

Guest mehulsoni

Trading Plan is very important not only in Forex Market,but any other market or business in the world also. I would say,Just making a trading plan is not enough but in Forex market,we have to stick that trading plan.

Trading Plan is very important not only in Forex Market,but any other market or business in the world also. I would say,Just making a trading plan is not enough but in Forex market,we have to stick that trading plan.

of course, all businesses should have a plan, not just in the forex course. If we already have a good trading plan, then we must be disciplined with a trading plan that we created. Follow any trading rule that we make to the plan we can go as planned. If we can not discipline the plan we have created will be useless.

yes I agree, trading plan is very important. Because we can directional trading purposes. That's why I think the evaluation is needed. With the evaluation then I can find out the advantages and disadvantages of my trading. That way I can fix it. So the future will be better again.

• 5 years later...

I believe that a person in any sector in life can achieve his permanent success after giving his best effort and working really hard with enough patience. Don’t believe on luck and don’t depend on it if you are a Forex trader try to trade professionally. As a professional Forex trader the reliable broker Forex4you I have been selected. For my successful achievement they help me a lot with proper guideline.

• 3 years later...
  • 6 months later...

I know some people think Forex is a scam and raise questions about its legitimacy. I have been with Forex for long two years and in this period I didn’t find anything suspicious about forex trading. Make your own strategy of trading based on what type of trading you prefer. Forex can be a great opportunity for your career building but don’t take it too simply. You can smoothly run your scalping and hedging with FXOpulence broker as they use advanced technology.

• 2 weeks later...