How well do forex trading robots work?

Rate this topic

There are a lot of systems that work..in the beginning. the problem is the technology has gotten to the point where computers can run a billion scans a second and would pick up on a winning system. and if you could find a winning system you could build a system that specifically takes money from the people using the winning system in the processes making it a losing system. 

bestearobots-logo.jpg

now if you had a trading robot and keep it quiet and didn't trade in such huge size that you could keep it on the downlow, i suppose it could make you money for years before someone programmed the system to front run your system. 

with the recent popularity of systems there are tons of free ones that you can modify one little parameter here or there, so in essence everyone would be using different systems. this does hold some intrigue to me. 

there are trading robots that can make big cash in the futures markets, so there is some hope for a forex bot. but forex is an unregulated scammers paradise. if it were me, i'd go old school and tweak the old richard dennis and bill eckhardt turtle trader system (10 period breakout system) and i'd try and avoid forex if you could. 

but for doubters, once a month in Barrons, in the back they give results from the largest 300 hedges funds right after that list they give result for the largest 200 managed futures funds. about a quarter of these (managed futures) are traded purely on a trading system, no human input needed.

Note:- Make money from trading online! No expertise needed and no experience needed! 100% automated live forex trading. This is the Expert Advisor. Best forex robot review site:BestEARobots.com

• 3 weeks later...

This market is the choice of big players such as hedge funds and institutional investors. If you want to start forex trading then you can start with Bprimes broker. They will allow you to trade with maximum currency pairs. If you are wondering whether you should get into the forex market, that is makes sense. Because we know that this is the largest and rapidly growing market of the world.

• 2 months later...

To get more and more traders brokers are now improving their service systems and facilities. Most of the traders got attracted by the bonus offers given by the brokers. But not all the bonuses are real from the brokers. I am dealing with Forex4you broker who have best facilities for their traders. I have error free trade execution system, various trading accounts, no restriction for pending orders and 25% deposit bonus.