How to start a blog and make money in 2019 [Complete Guide]

• Root Admin

If you want to become a successful blogger, this information is both uplifting and depressing. It is possible to make money blogging; lots of people are already doing it.

I’ve created, maintained and sold over 40 blogs so far and I’m ready to give you the exact recipe that will guide you to create a blog that will make you profit in several months.

How_To_Start_A_Blog_And_Make_Money.png

Contents [hide]

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2019 at 4:33 AM, Corsar said:

and what about  interactive map?  Will it be useful for the blog?

I think it will be useful for you, but more specifically you can tell by learning the theme and focus of your blog. Personally , I use maps to infographic visits to my blog by state, it is very clearly shows the statistics. If you sell a product, you can use it for other purposes, to clarify the delivery or something like that. There are many application options. If you have a desire to learn more information, I recommend to visit www.fla-shop.com . there you will find more, and you can also ask a question online on the site

• 4 weeks later...

Why would anyone use these third-rate earnings tips. And with such an attachment? People come to your senses. Nowadays, sports is so popular, there are already played teams in various sports. There are sites  777score.ng that collect statistics of all matches. Learning to bet this thing a few hours. So start earn yourself without any investment.

• 2 months later...