Now you can advertise your business on Top Gold Forum.
Sign in to follow this  
Fx Mental

Scalping and Broker

I am a professional scalper and I always have to depend on lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to get maximal result  by scalping that brings profit in a short time. that’s why from  my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which always ensures 0 pips spreads that really supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly scalping. So, my trading life is very much profitable.   

It is important to pay attention to how you react to the ups and downs in the market. Some traders experience a rush when they have a successful trade and this rush can cause to take larger risks.

You can find a lot of great and regulated forex brokers, but you can also find a lot of forex brokers who are not regulated and has very low security or deposit guarantee.

I think that each trader should find broker that can support best his or her trading strategy. It means that if you trade i.e. scalping, certainly you will search broker with low spreads. As spreads are costs associated with trading, they can significantly impact your profits

There are brokers in this market who are offering a good range of different offers for traders, but trusting them for your real money is still in doubt. Because you are giving your real money for your better trading.

Traders have experienced various different issues when they were trading with brokers that are not legit, including problems with funds withdrawal. In order to avoid such situations and to protect your capital and profits, it is better to choose broker who is legit

It's very much obvious that scalping is extremely challenging, and IF we wish to succeed then the sharpness, quickness and alertness is a very crucial aspect of it. As a trader, especially a scalper, I always try to keep myself up with it.

Success with scalping is not easy, because handling the trade within a few seconds for profit is not as easy as we think. Nothing come so easy for anyone in the market.

Pixie, it is very true that nothing comes easy on this market. However, some traders prefer scalping because they have trading skills which can bring them profits based on their trading method. This method is eventually not suitable for everyone, however, for some traders is quite profitable

2 hours ago, Garpolen said:

Pixie, it is very true that nothing comes easy on this market. However, some traders prefer scalping because they have trading skills which can bring them profits based on their trading method. This method is eventually not suitable for everyone, however, for some traders is quite profitable

What best trading style for newbies can you recommend. Most of them start from S/R lines but I think they are very subjective and lead to improper mindset and trading set-ups and that's hard to correct.

It is true that for scalper they have to have lowest spreads for their trading work but spreads also can help the normal trader too because that way traders are also going to gain few extra pips.

Pradegxs, this is very good question, but the answer is not at all easy to provide. As you know there are several trading methods. I strongly recommend to all new traders to research these methods on demo account as see for themselves which method is the most easiest for them to trade