Scalping and Broker

Rate this topic

I am a professional scalper and I always have to depend on lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to get maximal result  by scalping that brings profit in a short time. that’s why from  my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which always ensures 0 pips spreads that really supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly scalping. So, my trading life is very much profitable.   

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think that each trader should find broker that can support best his or her trading strategy. It means that if you trade i.e. scalping, certainly you will search broker with low spreads. As spreads are costs associated with trading, they can significantly impact your profits

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Traders have experienced various different issues when they were trading with brokers that are not legit, including problems with funds withdrawal. In order to avoid such situations and to protect your capital and profits, it is better to choose broker who is legit

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Pixie, it is very true that nothing comes easy on this market. However, some traders prefer scalping because they have trading skills which can bring them profits based on their trading method. This method is eventually not suitable for everyone, however, for some traders is quite profitable

2 hours ago, Garpolen said:

Pixie, it is very true that nothing comes easy on this market. However, some traders prefer scalping because they have trading skills which can bring them profits based on their trading method. This method is eventually not suitable for everyone, however, for some traders is quite profitable

What best trading style for newbies can you recommend. Most of them start from S/R lines but I think they are very subjective and lead to improper mindset and trading set-ups and that's hard to correct.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Pradegxs, this is very good question, but the answer is not at all easy to provide. As you know there are several trading methods. I strongly recommend to all new traders to research these methods on demo account as see for themselves which method is the most easiest for them to trade

• 1 year later...

Scalping is the name of short-term trading. Most of the new traders are now using this simple and easy trading strategy in Forex market. And as a student I am also doing this trading strategy at Forex4you trading platform. This is the best broker for using scalping since they give – narrow spread from 0 pips, smart bridge of technology, expert assistance, low commission and wide range of deposit bonus, fast trade execution and many others.

• 4 weeks later...

Support and Resistance Professional traders follow which is why the value of Support Resistance is high. Support and resistance is an area from which price can take an opposing position due to barriers. Support or Resistance Price can volatile.

Therefore, the value of support and resistance in the Forex market is a lot. I didn't have a good idea of support/resistance when I was a new trader. My trading results changed as soon as I found out Forex4you as my broker. They are very reliable and helpful.

To become a good as well as successful Forex trader there are some tips which traders should follow must. The important parts of Forex business – learning first, developing trading skill, finding the secured broker etc. I have the best brokers support called TP Global FX. This amazing broker help me in making good money by giving me free training course to learn, expert guideline, comfortable and error free trading platforms, good trading environment etc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

We all know that, risk is a common factor in forex trading. From beginner to professional every trader has to face the losses. Those who can not cope up with loss are not suitable for the forex market. A trader should know all the tools and techniques to recover his losses. It s quite impossible not to having loss in forex trading. Loss is a must element in forex. But you can minimize the loss and by your trading technic you can convert it into profit. For that you need to have proper knowledge about forex. You can open a demo account to measure your knowledge and it will help you to find out all the problems of yours and give suggestions.  I am trading with Tpglobalfx. They always help me to minimize the loss and also help me to recover my losses and make profits easily.

• 1 month later...
On 3/12/2021 at 2:45 PM, Pixie Pips said:

Scalpers get the best results if their trades are profitable and can be repeated many times over the course of the day. Remember, with one standard lot, the average value of a pip is about $10. So, for every five pips of profit made, the trader can make $50 at a time.

In the business of Forex trading we will be able to earn income if we are doing Scalping Trades.

• 4 months later...

Scalping is a profitable short term strategy but it has risk also. Most traders do not get succeScalpim of scalping. Scalping tends us to do more trading. As a result it creates undisciplined traders. After getting skilled you can do scalping. For scalping you need a good broker like Eurotrader that provides low spreads and instant trade execution. It also gives very low spreads as low as zero pip and up to 500:1 leverage which is good for scalping.