Now you can advertise your business on Top Gold Forum.
Sign in to follow this  
Fx Mental

leverage

In my opinion , 1:200 leverage is good for a newbie. Because at these leverage there will be a low risk and average profit that a newbie will be interested to trade in Forex market as well as invest. When a newbie invest in Forex market and have not enough knowledge about leverage , they take high risk . so that leverage is better option to me.

I think that newbies should start without leverage at all. Until they get some experience on market and are confident that their trading technique can produce green pips, they should not use lever. With experience they will decide how much leverage they can afford

I think that newbies should be very careful when using leverage on live account. Leverage is good thing to support increased profits, when deals are profitable, but on the negative side, loses will be also higher when lose deals are made. So, smaller leverage, or no leverage at all are best options

Leverage is something which is very useful, if you know how to use it correctly with your trading. But if you do not know how to use it properly then you may destroy your account.

Pixie, nicely said. Indeed, if you really know how to trade, then leverage can be extremely beneficial for you. On the other side, if you have no idea what are you doing , then by using leverage you really can to blow up your account. So, just be careful

Leverage can be beneficial but when is the point. Using it at right time is the important factor. Saying that it is useful does not help anyone. You have to understand the basic.

I agree that one for the success factors is to know when and how to use leverage. It might be a bit difficult for beginners to understand these factors in the beginning of their trading, this is why I am always advising them to use smallest possible leverage when they are certain in their strategy

I also agree that new traders should start will small leverage amount. But, it is quite important for them to use risk and capital management techniques also when trading with leverage funds, in order to minimize potential losses and keep their capital safe

Leverage is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker, basically it allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investments. My trading career I always like to trade with high leverage for making profit rapidly, that’s why I have chosen LQDFX which always ensures up to leverage 1:500 which is very supportive to trade in a high lot in spite of small balance.  So, my trading life is very much comfortable.  In my demo trading I always took high leverage to see the performance how it works.   

We all know that how the Leverage can be beneficial for our trading. But using it correctly is also important because it can also destroy our account.