leverage

Rate this topic

In my opinion , 1:200 leverage is good for a newbie. Because at these leverage there will be a low risk and average profit that a newbie will be interested to trade in Forex market as well as invest. When a newbie invest in Forex market and have not enough knowledge about leverage , they take high risk . so that leverage is better option to me.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think that newbies should be very careful when using leverage on live account. Leverage is good thing to support increased profits, when deals are profitable, but on the negative side, loses will be also higher when lose deals are made. So, smaller leverage, or no leverage at all are best options

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I agree that one for the success factors is to know when and how to use leverage. It might be a bit difficult for beginners to understand these factors in the beginning of their trading, this is why I am always advising them to use smallest possible leverage when they are certain in their strategy

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Developing a strategy in forex trading is very important. If a trader does not develop a strategy, he will not get good results in trading. To bring good results in trading, he has to develop a strategy first. There are many types of strategies in the market and I think technical analysis and fundamental analysis are better.

With these strategies, if you trade by maintaining discipline, you can earn a lot from trading. I am trading with Forex4you. They always help me to make money from this market.

On every business there would be some ups and downs every person may face and it is very natural. But if you think only about profit then you are not a practical person and Forex trading is not right platform for you. From the free seminar class at TP Global FX platform I have learned that how to handle my trading loss by applying the money management in my trading. It is the right broker.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On 10/30/2020 at 8:37 AM, maspluto said:

choosing a broker must be able to pay attention to it properly, this is needed and needed so that traders can become better and can maximize their existing skills, profits, and experience because they get maximum trading security and comfort like what I got from Tickmill.

We need to choose a Forex trading Broker that has ECN Trading facility like FXOpen Markets 🙂

• 1 month later...

Leverage is very important for retail traders. It increases our buying power. We can trade with inconsequential capital with the help of leverage. The lead is whether you take high leverage by then reducing the hazard % proportionately. In any case, I figure trader should focus on quality trading. Also, for that perceiving and contorted is basic. For my trading I utilize Eurotrader broker since I like their useful resources like eBook and video instructional activities. I utilize 1:300 leverage in any case they give from 1:50 upto 1:500 leverage.

Some brokers like hotforex offer 1:400 on regular accounts and 1:1000 on micro however i have seen some crazy offers like 1:3000 which seems pretty unrealistic in my opinion. Traders should keep in mind that high leverage can also leads to higher damages so it should be kept low in start.

• 2 weeks later...

It is believed that 1:100 to 1:200 is considered to be the best forex leverage ratio. Leverage of 1:100 would be meaning that with $500 in the account, the trader would have $50,000 of credit funds offered by the broker to open trades. So 1:100 leverage is considered to be the best leverage to be utilized in forex trading.

On 7/23/2021 at 11:06 PM, Pixie Pips said:

It is believed that 1:100 to 1:200 is considered to be the best forex leverage ratio. Leverage of 1:100 would be meaning that with $500 in the account, the trader would have $50,000 of credit funds offered by the broker to open trades. So 1:100 leverage is considered to be the best leverage to be utilized in forex trading.

If we are looking to do our trading with Safety of the Trading Funds then we will need to make use of the minimum leverage settings of 1: 50

From my perspective, newbies should stay away from leverages. One of the key things that a beginner should learn is money and risk management. It is much harder to learn when you also need to calculate the leverage. So, while a trader is not so self-confident, they'd better to do without trading on margin and concentrate not on the profits but on the decisions.