Kileroxter - profitable forex robot! Download and test!

Rate this topic

Guest sendkod

Guest sendkod

Hello! I recently completed a trading course at one of the most famous Alpari brokers. There he met with their trader. He gave me the use of an automatic robot. The results of the robot are amazing. For 1 year you can get up to 1000% of the profits. I spread the robot in free access. You can download, install and start trading.
I recommend using:
Currency pair EURUSD
H1 timeframe.
Initial deposit of 1000 $
Five-digit account.

I attach the robot file to the post.

Kileroxter.zip

TesterGraph.gif

From my forex experience I am sharing some of the difference between forex market and stock trading market. Number of trading alternative availability is number one difference. I Forex you can work any time 24 hours in 5 days. But stock trading market there are some fixed hours in a day etc. If you have decided to do forex trading just try the FXPremax the best solution of online trading. 
If you wanted to do forex trading first you have to know the difference between forex trading and stock trading. Forex market is close to finance markets. There are many similarity between Forex trading and stock trading. But don’t mass up with this two thing. This two marketing is not the same thing. Some people mixed up this two market. I know there are lots of difference. 

Forex traders need to professional while trading in Forex market. Without being professional it is quite impossible to succeed in Forex. Professional traders get success easily than the unprofessional traders. So I choose the experienced broker named Forex4you. Their expert assistance help me to trade like the professionals. I acquire good trading knowledge which help me to become a successful trader. I realize that the support from the broker is very essential.

If we want to lead a safe and secure business life with certainly first of all we traders must choose the credible broker who always guarantees the funds of their customers. That's why from my first day of trading I have used AAFX which is the real ECN Execution trading platform and all the time ensures the safety of funds for any type of investment with a wide range of trading technologies. So, all the time, I feel safe and comfortable when I practically trade.

• 1 month later...

After so many scams and losing good amount of money in forex I already lost hope about making money in this field but after I met with my broker Bprimes, my viewpoint and perspective changed about the market. To be honest, this is the one and only broker who wants their clients to be successful and profitable in their trading. Any trader can be very happy to trade with this broker.