Broker Fact

Rate this topic

If we want to lead a secure and safety trading life with certainly first of all we the traders have to choose the credible broker which always guarantee their clients funds. That’s why from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and for all time ensures security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies.  So, for all time I feel secure and comfortable when trading practically.      

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
On 11/3/2020 at 9:08 AM, uncle gober said:

The selection of an existing broker must be able to be considered properly, this is needed and necessary so that traders can be better and can be maximized in carrying out trades in accordance with expectations with Tickmill.

I have seen many of the Newbie Forex traders looking for an True ECN Forex Broker.

I am doing my trading with FXOpen which is a True ECN 🙂

Most traders want to make a quick profit on Forex. And this attitude becomes the main reason for their loss. They want to earn a lot of profit by spending a little time by trading. Which is not at all acceptable in trading. You need to manage the proper plan according to discipline and trade.

Otherwise, you will never be able to make a profit. The forex market faces a 90% loss because they have no patience. They never think about setting long time targets. I am trading with Forex4you. They are very reliable broker. They always help mne making my decisions and also help me to make plans. I can make money fromthis market consistently because of their lucrative services and 24/7 support.

On 6/7/2021 at 1:14 PM, Sam Patrick said:

Most traders want to make a quick profit on Forex. And this attitude becomes the main reason for their loss. They want to earn a lot of profit by spending a little time by trading. Which is not at all acceptable in trading. You need to manage the proper plan according to discipline and trade.

Otherwise, you will never be able to make a profit. The forex market faces a 90% loss because they have no patience. They never think about setting long time targets. I am trading with Forex4you. They are very reliable broker. They always help mne making my decisions and also help me to make plans. I can make money fromthis market consistently because of their lucrative services and 24/7 support.

We need to understand that getting income in the Forex markets is not an easy task and requires a lot of Efforts from the traders.

Forex is a risky market. Many traders are losing money due to lose control of their feeling. So, EA or robot is good alternative for them. It doesn’t involve emotion in trading. There are lot of EAs in the market. Some work and some don’t. So, trader should test it in demo account before using in real account. I always test new EA or strategy in free demo account with Forex4you.

• 3 months later...
On 6/14/2021 at 3:51 PM, Jo Eshuijs said:

Forex is a risky market. Many traders are losing money due to lose control of their feeling. So, EA or robot is good alternative for them. It doesn’t involve emotion in trading. There are lot of EAs in the market. Some work and some don’t. So, trader should test it in demo account before using in real account. I always test new EA or strategy in free demo account with Forex4you.

Foreign exchange the type of market which requires more patience from the new traders.