Newcomer in Forex

Rate this topic

Newcomers first of all have to observe some mandatory things if they want to lead a secure and comfortable trading life with certainly. Only good trading knowledge cannot bring success in this volatile trading place.  Besides good trading knowledge we the traders have to make sure a reliable support from a credible trading broker, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

Well for all newcomer bare in mind, forex is no one hit wonder, its either you commit to it or not at all. there is not such thing as give it a try, years of trading and i still think i lack a lot, it took me almost a year before i got my first profit from hotforex, and a couple more years before i was able to stabilize the system i am using, yes years, not months or weeks.

On 12/19/2018 at 7:24 AM, Pixie Pips said:

You can’t make a living through Forex trading. I mean, Forex trading cannot be known as your only source of income and full-time job. Forex trading is an investment opportunity to increase your wealth and make you wealthier.

Offcourse, money makes money however investors with small amounts can also earn money from forex trading.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Interesting topic for beginners section. Lets break illusions that there is easy money on Forex. For some people it can take many years in Forex business until they reach the stage to be able to support themselves only from trades. Until then,some extra pocket money can be earned with good strategy

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/17/2019 at 11:33 AM, Sininfinity said:

And how exactly is that opportunity to earn a lot of money? These kinds of suggestions mislead newcomes in the business.

Indeed, agreed to this because no body can become rich right over the night and better to stay away from those silly invites who promises becoming rich instantly.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2019 at 12:21 AM, tradesprint said:

Indeed, agreed to this because no body can become rich right over the night and better to stay away from those silly invites who promises becoming rich instantly.

Unfortunately those newcomers who does not do some research before putting their money in to something will fall for these kinds of things.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I cannot stress enough how important it is for new traders to learn two things - how to form a proper trading plan and how to pick their brokers properly. The former involves taking all sorts of things into consideration - how much free time they have, what instrument they want to trade, what their strategy is, risk and money management, etc. The latter is about picking brokers that are properly regulated and with a good reputation, lest they became one of the thousands of people out there who lose money to scam companies. That problem is ubiquitous in the forex industry.

• 3 weeks later...

If you are new in this market, you have to be very careful. You need to have proper knowledge about the market. because without proper knowledge about the market, you can not make money from this market. Most of the traders lose their money because of their low knowledge about the market.

You can get proper education from so many sources. I gathered all the knowledge about the market from the reliable broker Forex4you. I am currently trading with them. They are very reliable. They always help me in every step of my trading career. Their demo account helps me to learn all the basics of forex properly. I am very pleased with their services.