Newcomer in Forex

Rate this topic

Learning forex trading is a dream of many people. But they don't know how to learn forex trading. I also faced that problem. Than i heard about demo account. I opened a demo account in TP Global FX. It helped me to get knowledge about basics of forex trading. they helped me so much to become what i am now. It is quite helpful to learn forex trading by a demo account.

• 3 weeks later...

Every trader makes a mistake. Making a mistake is common for every trader in the forex market. If you want to trade in the forex market then you have to build up your knowledge to lower down your risk level. If you have full of knowledge then there are fewer chances of risk in the forex market. I trade with Forex4you with my full of knowledge so there’s less chance of facing losses. My broker is very reliable. They provide maximum leverage and minimum spread. They provide a very easy process to open an account. I am very pleased with their support.

• 8 months later...
On 9/28/2020 at 8:44 AM, maspluto said:

The right broker must be able to be noticed well by traders, this is needed so that traders can be maximized in carrying out trades that are in line with expectations and can generate profits that match expectations with Tickmill.

Those Forex traders who are Newbie will have to spend some time in learning this business.

• 2 months later...

Every broker has own conditions, strategy and benefits for a trader. I think that before starting work with a broker, you need to study all available information. It was hard to choose the right broker. I searched a lot of sites in order to find smth good. I also spent a lot of time looking for a broker and accidentally found this site Finarm com, which has a whole bunch of different companies listed. It's pretty convenient and can give you some insights.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/27/2021 at 11:42 PM, Pixie Pips said:

Yes, you could never stop learning in the Forex Trading, you would have to keep practicing it all the time to learn more about the Market.

If we want to make income we would need to use a trading system that is easy for us to understand and use in doing our trading

On 9/10/2021 at 9:27 AM, uncle gober said:

a good and correct understanding must indeed be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can become better and can be maximized in getting the security and comfort of trading together with Tickmill.

When we are a NEWBIE traders then we will need to learn trading with Hard Work and spending more Time into the markets.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...