Why Traders Fail In Forex

Rate this topic

movements in the forex market is always fluctuating uncertain. And we would be very difficult to predict currency price. So that the necessary mental strength if you want to pursue forex business. Will greatly affect our psychology of trading. In addition we also need money management and good discipline. And we get the profit that could have been smaller. so it takes extra patience if you want to succeed. That is why many people fail in this business. Because they did not control everything.

• 5 years later...

Each day, a trader gets more experience as to what the best trades feel like and which of his own behavioral patterns lead to trouble. I am a forex trader, doing my trading with BPRIMES and I made my investment in forex profitable. Ultimately, in forex, the traders who make it in this business will be the ones with the most perseverance. As time goes by, the experience will become a trader’s greatest asset.

Forex traders can think of winning here only when they can make better usage of capital. Only fund administration is not only the winning factor here. Every trader will require patience, effective trading plan and appropriate use of trading strategies which can help him to turn out to be a successful trader here. It is very important for the traders to keep updated their trading methods as per the dynamic nature of this market.

On 4/25/2019 at 8:02 PM, Brendan Hill said:

Forex traders can think of winning here only when they can make better usage of capital. Only fund administration is not only the winning factor here. Every trader will require patience, effective trading plan and appropriate use of trading strategies which can help him to turn out to be a successful trader here. It is very important for the traders to keep updated their trading methods as per the dynamic nature of this market.

Right on the point. Some people think only certain things can make them successful. Many here are profitable because of their broker's additional services lol

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Linop

Patience is really needed in trading. However, it is also another skill that needs to be learnt. It takes time, but eventually, patience can save trader from many lose deals, so it is sort of trading requirement