Demo trading

Rate this topic

The demo account is the master place for a beginner to acquire all basic fundament information which is very supportive to continue a live account in a proper way.  But practically most of the beginners don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all. In my trading career, I use all my trading strategies in demo trading to see the performance how it works. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Linop

I find also that demo accounts are very useful for every trader no matter if he or she is beginner or not. There could be found many purposes for demo from learning, practicing, testing new methods, indicators, even testing EAs, if somebody prefer to trade with robots. Demos are great invention !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I find that demo can be used for various things. Aside from learning, for which it is most commonly used, traders can also use it for testing brokers new platform and get familiar with it. You can also test some new trading method and see if it fits you better than the old one

• 4 weeks later...

Demo accounts provided by broker are for free. Also you dont need to deposit any funds on it,as you will eventually trade with virtual money which would be assigned to your account.This is perfect opportunity for all beginners to learn about Forex trading and prepare themselves good for real account

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Turning out to be conquered is an inner aim of every trader. But to be a gainer, every trader requires basic support from his broker that will provide all the essentials a trader demands. Such as learning facilities, lower spread, moderate leverage, and good risk management tools.

I am glad that my broker Forex4you is offerings me free market analysis, 24/7 customer care support, education, lower 0.1 spread with moderate leverage of 1:1000. They are really good as a broker.

To become a profitable forex trader, one should choose the best trading techniques. Trading techniques and strategies is mainly responsible for making profit. different broker has different trading techniques. We should choose the best one which match with our strategy. I choose TP Global FX as my broker. I can easily apply my trading strategy with them. They are very supportive and helpful. They give me all kind of facilities in my trading.

No one is perfect and someone has some inborn quality. But in case of Forex trading you have to develop you trading capability and skill to survive in this largest economic market profitably. Making good profit is every trader’s dream. I am fulfilling my trading dream by getting the help of my reliable broker Forex4you. They give their entire clients professional guideline and expert assistance by giving continuous service 24/7.