Now you can advertise your business on Top Gold Forum.
Advertise your business on TGF.
I want to show a simple way to earn $300 daily online just by clicking buttons. There is so many ways to make money from this online opportunity. You can earn so much from this single online site. Anybody from any part of the world can do this, it is so simple. You can generate usable income. You will get rewarded in gift coins that you can exchange for PayPal money later. If want to participate in this highly genuine rewarding online opportunity to extra dollar, go to https://app.irazoo.com/#/auth/signup?referralCode=79LLHM . Register for free. Please registration is absolutely free of charge. Immediately you register and validate your e-mail, you earn 100 coin instantly.
If you want to get 500 Get Free Gift Cards instantly. Start with 500 points with my invite code: '79LLHM'. https://app.irazoo.com/#/auth/signup?referralCode=79LLHM
If you join with my code, I will teach you how to make multiple income on iRazoo. Just reply with "I Have Join iRazoo With Your Code and Your Register Name"
Shopify actually has one of the best affiliate programs out there (200% commissions), and this tutorial will be based on getting referrals to shopify.
Here is the video version of this tutorial:
You will be making a free course on shopify. You don't need to be an expert with shopify, just take a week or 2 to learn the basics, then combine the basics knowledge into a free course. People love free courses, that's why this is so effective. You can host your course for free on Teachable.
Then when people get the knowledge they need to start making money with shopify, they will sign up through your link and you can expect to earn about $58 per person if the course if relatively good and you continue on bringing them value.
The good thing about this free course is that on shopify they will also need some additional tools that also cost money. The best part is that these tools mostly have an affiliate program that you can use to make even more money from. The tools are, for example, email autoresponders, product research tools, apps inside the stores, and spying on ads tools, etc.
Step 1. Set up your course.
Record your screen and talk over it. Showing your face is optional. Of course, you will have to design your free course for yourself, but I'm telling you, anyone can do this. In the free course I would include something like:
-setting up the store and launching it.
-customising the store, brand name, logos.
-apps to use
-terms of service, refund texts and additional menus
-facebook/google pixels and other tools
-collecting emails and email marketing. GetResponse.
-getting traffic, social media automation tools etc
-ads, and spying on ads
Step 2. Hosting.
Use Teachable and just scroll down and you will find the free option. Or you can host your course with builderall, clickfunnels or even for free with getresponse's free trial, (2 free landing pages). You can also use ontrapages if you want to just build a simple landing page (without collecting emails).
Step 3. Traffic.
1. Youtube. Make tutorials on Shopify on youtube and include the link to your store in the description. Upload every single day to grow quickly and make sure to have good thumbnails. An example of this is Hayden Bowles. Make your own version of some of their best videos and always just try to make it better.
2. Quora. The best option in my opinion because you're not limited to the amount of fame you have. Anyone can produce a viral answer, anytime. Start answering questions on ''Dropshipping'' and ''Shopify'' in the search bar. And make sure you sort it by latest questions. You won't really stand a chance to compete for a lot of views on older questions. Answer 10-20 a day and include a link to your free course in some of your answers. Not every single answer. Don't get banned.
3. Blogs. Articles have the best potential in my opinion because they are like online real estate. They will just sit there and give you leads on autopilot. Plus, you can include multiple links all over the articles.
4. Solo-ads. Building an email list is one of the best things you can do. Use solo-ads to sign up to your free course and build a strong email list at the same time. This costs money though.
5. Facebook groups. Start your own fb group and just post value. Invite other active members from other dropshipping groups. Then just pin your post that has the link to your free course, so that every new member will see the link.
Step 4. Alternative Method That Makes You Even More Money.
Set up an email sequence where you give each individual part to the course every day. I recommend GetResponse for this. I show you the entire funnel and email sequence in the youtube video version of this guide.
What's good about this is that you can also recommend another larger course or product at the end of your free course that you are affiliated for. I know Kevin David has an affiliate program to his courses. And they go for about $1000 I believe.
I am Mervin. I have being reading this forum topics for a long time and gained it lot from here. I just felt I should also contribute to let other also gain from my experience.
I have 3 multiple income streams. The biggest earner for me is reselling Amazon returns. Amazon is very customer focused. They offer a generous 30 days for customers to return items after purchase. No questions asked. Amazon do not keep the returned items. They liquidate them. That is, they sell them off in bulk to liquidation companies. These companies then turn around and sell the items to small entrepreneurs like me. I buy them to resell offline and online.. Offline because I am a social person. I am active in different groups. I take the liquidated items in my car and show to people I meet. Online is where I sell over 70% of the items. I post the items on eBay.
Tips On Getting Started
1. If you are looking for a business to start, you should try reselling Amazon liquidations. It's fun and profitable. I use liquidation.com and bulq.com to buy liquidated items. You can surf through the sites and you will see the large number of items they have available.
2. I don't buy just any item I see. I look at Amazon.com and check their best sellers first. Then I look for such items on liquidation sites to buy. This way, I don't have to keep inventory for too long or have problem reselling.
3. I use a liquidation fulfillment service. Liquidation fulfillment service helps with shipping and warehousing. When I buy liquidated items, they are shipped to the fulfillment company. The company helps me store the products. This way I don't bother about space to store my items. They help me sort the items. If the packaging is damage, they help with replacing the wrapper. I list the product on eBay. When it resells, the fulfillment company ships it to the buyer. It's much easier for me this way. The liquidation company I use is affcademy.com.
Like I said earlier, this business is fun and profitable. If you ask questions, ask and I will respond below