Become Your Own Crypto Trader: Signals on Telegram

Rate this topic

Before August 2017, I read the news about blockchain technology and Bitcoin cryptocurrency with enormous interest. Having heard of the opportunity to make transactions anonymously and without any third-party involvement, I could not stay indifferent and thus became engaged in this idea, just like anyone else.

In August 2017, a massive increase in the Bitcoin rate occurred, and Bitcoin crossed the $5,000 mark. This meant only one thing: a vast amount of people, who were as interested in Bitcoin as I was, believed in it and invested a lot of their money in it. A wish to become a part of this movement took over me and pushed me to become a trader instead of a simple observer of the market.

In October 2017, I decided to start trading on the cryptocurrency stock exchange for the first time. The experience was both novel and exciting for me. It is something most people have heard of, spoken of, and argued about, but very few could ever comprehensively explain how things work in this world. Since I had no time for an in-depth, thorough analysis of the matter, I chose a more simple way, by reading the available information and watching YouTube videos, to be able to analyze the cryptocurrency business models quickly.

Having decided to take my first step, I bought some different coins, namely: OmiseGO (OMG), Monero, and Dash. My trading business was met with varying success. My portfolio volume increased along with the capitalization growth of the whole market. One way or another, I managed to double my investment over the next few months. However, I longed for more and began to dig deeper. Can you lose money in bitcoin? This question worried me a lot.

My colleague once told me about his experience in trading Crypto Signals in Telegram and about how he tripled his investments within a month. I started by googling the information I needed, and with a search for «Top Crypto Traders», I found an article on the smartoptions.io website which explained the performance audit of crypto signals from five Telegram channels. Aside from that, I searched for more channels in the results for Telegram, but the amount was overwhelming and I stopped adding and following them after checking more than twenty.

Looking forward to receiving the great results promised in the audit of smartoptions.io, I purchased a subscription for the following channels: PALM BEACH VIP and Cryptoland Elite. Gradually distributing my portfolio volume between the coins that the paid signals recommended I purchase had me popping like some popcorn while waiting for the results. PALM BEACH VIP gave five signals a day that were mainly short and mid-term. As it turned out later, among these coins, there were ShitCoins and other shell fakes. Often, by the time the signals came in, the coins had already reached the first or second target. Cryptoland Elite gave three to four signals in three days, and those were only midterm signals.

Before long, some of the coins had reached the target, others had started to subside, and still others had reached the target at the moment of the signals. In the middle of January, along with the fast break in the market, all the coins reached the stop-loss order. Nevertheless, signals continued to come in despite the unstable and declining market. Enlightenment came to me when I saw that all my purchases reached stop-loss order two to three days after the signals. This was critical for me because I could not afford to lose money trading bitcoin and crypto at that moment.

Visit Safetrading platform to get more information about the ins and outs of crypto trading according to crypto signals on Telegram . Learn how other traders lost money in crypto and keep your investments safe.

This is a brief summary of an article published on Safetrading blog. If you would like to receive more detailed information about the crypto signals on Telegram, read the full article