Sign in to follow this  
raihan97

How I Make Extra $100 Every Week

1. Did you know that you can get paid to download apps and complete surveys on your mobile device?
  2. Today I would like to teach you my method that makes me some extra cash each week, it wont buy you a brand new lambo, but still, it is better than nothing.
  3. To get started you will need a Android or iOS device, your job will be to download various apps, reach levels in certain games and complete offers,
  4. by doing that you can make around $10 a day, another way to earn even more money is to invite friends, you will get 20% of what your friends makes!
  5. For every completed task you will receive points that later can be exchanged to variuos rewards: PayPal Cash, Google Play, Amazon, eBay and other gift cards, all rewards are sent within 48 hours.
  6. Some tips: 1. To earn more points you can log in on seperate devices, android and ios users will see a different tasks. 2. Always check for new tasks, since they can get capped.
  7. You can join under me: rewardsmobi.com/?ref=mrdanny (50 points for free) or under noone rewardsmobi.com
  8. Happy earnings!

I found a way to make a passive income with SMM panels. It is about selling social media services and works fine. I use Followiz . They have a good system support and their prices are really cheap.

this method is bad

will install virus on your android device

also survey ? seriously i hate them

also sometimes surveys are not available in some countries.