What are disadvantages of WordPress?

Depends on what you need. For example, if you need wordpress for landing pages, you can't do it without plugins. Wordpress is perfect if you want to build a blog, a website, but you can do anything you want with themes and plugins. Free or paid.

What do you want to do with it ?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I believe, that most of people are divided into two groups. Some people prefer WordPress, other ones work with Blogger. The only thing, I've noticed, when I visited WordPress blogs, is that most of people create really bad blogs. I mean, they make many mistakes in the description or the articles. That's why, I recommend everyone to visit essay writing service https://findwritingservice.com/. This service will show you how to create really a good and interesting blog, avoiding grammar and lexical mistakes.

I believe, that most of people are divided into two groups. Some people prefer WordPress, other ones work with Blogger. The only thing, I've noticed, when I visited WordPress blogs, is that most of people create really bad blogs. I mean, they make many mistakes in the description or the articles. That's why, I recommend everyone to visit essay writing service https://findwritingservice.com/. This service will show you how to create really a good and interesting blog, avoiding grammar and lexical mistakes.