Forex Tips

Rate this topic

This volatile trading place is very much complicated for all kinds of traders in particularly for who are newcomers. Newcomers first of all have to observe all market principle which is more appropriate to survive in here in a proper way. They have to emphasis firstly only learning by reading books, Pips school, Forex.com and from much more Forex website. And with this process also should trade in demo account to make sure market movements. But practically mostly don’t believe the importance of demo account at all.      

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For using scalping approach in a proper way first of we the traders have to ensure lowest trading spreads which is really supportive to predict the market when scalping. I am a professional scalper and from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and for all time make sure flexible trading spreads from 0 pips that is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.   

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

It is true that you need to keep your head cool, if you want to make success on forex. On this market emotions are not welcomed at all, but only logical and rational thinking. Some situations require swift reactions, and if you start panic, then you will be off the market

• 4 weeks later...

I think that forex market is excellent place for everyone to make money. But, in order to achieve that goal, they really need to sit down and learn well a lot of topics. One of, I think, the most hardest is how to control your emotions when you are trading. Not at all easy task

• 1 year later...

Exactly a lot of people treat trading as a way to compliment their existing income. In fact, most traders start off by trading in their spare time as a way to earn extra money on top of their day job.  Yes , its not easy to be rich , I believe that in using forex the more you learn the more you earn.

• 6 months later...
On 11/5/2020 at 8:28 AM, maspluto said:

Existing training and learning must be able to run properly, this is needed and necessary so that traders can be maximized in carrying out trading activities that are in line with expectations while on a real Tickmill account.

We will need to use a Trading system that can be easily used by us.

Without the help of a broker a trader can never be able to run his profitable marketing in Forex. It is very difficult to finding a good broker as the market is full with many scammers. Many people have lost their trust from Forex business by cheated from their brokers. Tpglobalfx trading broker I have chosen due to their active customer service record. This is one of the well- known Forex brokers in this decentralized market.

In the forex market, a lot of traders lost their money because of fake or bad brokers. Brokers play an important role in trading. Making profit or having loss is mainly depends on the broker. while choosing a broker, a trader should research properly about the broker. I always trade with Forex4you. Because they give me proper guideline at the time of trading. They also help me to do comfortable trade. So, for me they are perfect broker for me.

1 hour ago, Jo Eshuijs said:

In the forex market, a lot of traders lost their money because of fake or bad brokers. Brokers play an important role in trading. Making profit or having loss is mainly depends on the broker. while choosing a broker, a trader should research properly about the broker. I always trade with Forex4you. Because they give me proper guideline at the time of trading. They also help me to do comfortable trade. So, for me they are perfect broker for me.

If we are making a loss in our trading we will need to change the trading systems.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...