We traders, especially newcomers,

Rate this topic

We traders, especially newcomers, try to earn money without learning. Leverage is an important financial instrument that allows an investor to increase his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investment. In my trading career, I chose AAFX trading brokers thanks to the 1: 2000 leverage that I am able to use all the time with just one pip of lower trading spreads.

According to my trading experience, I think that in order to lead a safe and flexible trading life, we traders, especially newcomers, must choose a regulated trading broker that guarantees the funds of their clients. In reality, the real regulated trading broker always ensures the security of funds with big bonuses, lower trading spreads, minimum margin required and many more trading possibilities. Now I'm trying to earn the best results in TP Global FX.

La piattaforma di trading MT4 è la forma abbreviata di Meta Trader 4. La maggior parte dei trader nel mercato forex utilizzano questa piattaforma di trading elettronico. Aiuta un trader a commerciare tramite il loro android, iphone o ipad. Sto anche utilizzando una piattaforma di trading MT4 di TradesFX. La loro piattaforma di trading ha un supporto tecnico completo per il proprio trader con oltre 2100 strumenti di trading e 55 supporto per coppie di valute. Il trader apprezzerà anche spread stretti e leva 1: 300.

Now a day mostly trader’s especially new traders try to earn money without learning Forex. To my broker Forex4you I am really very thankful that they ensures the newcomers the best learning sessions. From their free seminar classes I gather trading knowledge and now by using their high leverage facility I am making good money rapidly which helps me maintain consistent earning. In this Forex market there are few good brokers such as mine.

There is no one who can make profits with great consistency without the lowest trading spreads, which is why spreads are considered primarily as an important financial tool that an investor should consider when choosing a broker. Since my first day of trading I have used TP Global FX because of their lower trading spreads from 0.4 pips which is really comfortable for using any scalping trading technique.

Newcomer like you must be careful with broker you choose, you should read and aware about what broker that suit you, how about the broker review (good or not) I recommend you to trading with FreshForex like me, because FreshForex is a good broker (you can read FreshForex review on internet) beside that, FreshForex is the fastest and cheapest broker for me.

If beginners attempt to receive money from the forex trading without learning then he will face difficulties and there is no doubt on this matter. A foreign currency exchange trader must try to get basic ideas about all the essential factors related to comfortable trading. Spread, leverage, PIP, risk return ratios, etc. are various important financial terms that a trader must understand so that he can make the best use of these.

Forex is an online investment market where currency are bought and sold in pair. Broker more than 100pair for trade. Most of trader use major pair to trade. It has high volatility them other minor pair. Now I am trading with FXPremax.  It provides currency pair and cfd to trade. But I only trade in currency. At first it is difficult for me to choose a pair to trade, now I use currency strength meter for choosing a pair.

• 4 years later...

There is nothing easy or instant when it comes to trading, especially in the forex trading business. It is crucial to first learn and understand how it works. By doing so, traders will gain comprehension and be able to engage in trading to the fullest extent alongside Tickmill as their broker.

That's great advice for beginners who are new to forex trading. It's important not to rush into forex trading right away. Take the time to understand how it works and manage the risks effectively. By doing so, traders will be better prepared to engage in trading in a real account with Tickmill as their broker.

• 2 weeks later...

Trading is a journey that requires dedication, patience, and continuous learning. As a newbie,it's important to manage expectations, as trading involves both profits and losses. By building a strong foundation of knowledge, implementing risk management strategies, and maintaining discipline, you increase your chances of becoming a successful trader over time.

Forex is a challenging market for newbies as they don’t know how to develop trading efficiency. Trading can flourish our financial ability. But for so, we have to step up in trading strategically. We have to bolster our technical knowledge and start trading with a regulated broker. Eurotrader is a regulated ECN broker, allowing traders with high leverage and narrow trading spread.