Although scalping is considered to be the most useful

Rate this topic

Although scalping is considered to be the most useful and profitable trading policy, it is actually because of many restrictions that this trading policy cannot be used by a regulated trading broker. However, in my trading career, I was fortunate to choose AAFX as my trading broker, and I can scalp the difference in the lowest trading between any major currency pair.

To be the most useful and profitable trading policy although scalping is highly considered by the Forex traders, but still of that many brokers don’t accept this trading policy in their trading platform. As a scalper I select Forex4you which is the true STP executing trading broker who allow all kinds of trading techniques including scalping and hedging with smart bridge of technology. They give lower zero spreads to make small profit.

Reading the review sites you cannot find a right broker. Because review sites can be created by spammers. So without using virtually it is very difficult to recommend to any broker because many of them are scammers. By the way, I can honestly recommend only TP Global FX because of their wide range of trading services.
They always guarantee superior execution for trading, lower trading spreads for scalpers, an easy withdrawal system for any trader, low transaction sorting and much more. And they have no hidden or extra costs. So, I get all the profit I make.

• 4 weeks later...

La leva e gli spread sono l'elemento commerciale più utilizzabile nel settore forex. Alcune persone considerano la leva per il loro trading, alcuni considerano spread e alcuni preferiscono entrambi. Sono nella terza categoria. Perché ho considerato sia la leva che gli spread per il mio trading ed è per questo che ho scelto TradesFX per la mia attività commerciale. Anche la loro piattaforma di trading sta dando ai miei fondi sicurezza garantita e opportunità di investimento micro. Permettono al loro trader di ritirarsi con 0 limiti.

• 1 month later...

Certainly we have seen that there are couple of scammers on almost every financial market. However, by choosing a broker I pay attention if broker is officially registered. A registered broker gives me some sort of security, in terms that I can go to regulation body and report irregularities,if any