Most forex traders start trading

Rate this topic

Most forex traders start trading without learning. But, in fact, this is not the right technology to start this business. In my trading life, I first collected all the basics of the Forex Beginners course from my trading platform AAFX. Moreover, I also got the correct basic data from this teaching dysfunction, helping me to start trading in the right way.

Without learning mostly traders start their trading journey but in Forex you have to learn first about Forex to trade profitably and comfortably as it is the best way to earn money from this market place. A reliable broker called Forex4you I already chosen for my Forex business because they give best educational session for their traders to learn accurately of Forex trading.  From their monthly webinar classes I learn properly about Forex.

There is no one who can predict with certainty the true faction of this market, which is why to profit from it with great consistency we traders must depend on our trading strategies that we select based on our trading experience.
Because of a small balance from my first day of trading I used a scalping approach that brings profit in a short time. And to use this trading policy appropriately my best choice was TP Global FX which is the true ECN Execution trading platform and allows scalping including the lowest trading spreads from 0.4 pips which is very conducive to making profit with certainly scalping. So all the time, I feel safe and comfortable when scalping.

• 4 weeks later...

Per un corretto piano di trading, il mio broker TradesFX è il migliore. Sto ricevendo pieno supporto per la pianificazione necessaria e l'applicazione di una forte strategia di trading da parte di questo broker. Posso gestire facilmente il mio rischio con i vari processi di gestione del rischio. Sono broker di negoziazione regolamentati molto popolari e mi forniscono un servizio di diffusione di 0,5 pips che è molto redditizio per qualsiasi tipo di operatore. Hanno 7 tipi di conto di trading: micro, standard, premium, VIP, FIX e account islamico. Tutti questi account hanno una funzione di scambio delle commissioni.

• 1 month later...