New email delivery solution is in place

• Root Admin

Hello guys,

Last week we tested an in-house email delivery solution that we will add to TGF. If you are a long time member of our community you may have noticed that we haven't sent any newsletter in last year or so.

That's because the email solutions we tested before couldn't handle the volume and the number of emails that are unreachable. We are live since 2008 and some couple thousands of email are no longer in use by the members. 

This couldn't go too much further so we decided to build our own email delivery solution + email verification system. If you notice that your membership changed from Member to NoEmail it means the verifier couldn't validate your email address. You can either change it or contact us to restore your access.

In the next days, we will test even more the email delivery solution and we will send a newsletter to all our members.

Stay tuned,

D

• Root Admin

Well not really. I tested several fonts (both bolder and normal) and I'm still looking for a nice font that will become part of our web identity. At the moment we are on Montserrat weight:500 which is bolder.

But as I sad is a matter I'm still looking into. So I'm open to suggestions.

Hi,

Such a nice forum discussion on this topic. I am new here, i have no idea about this topic. Sending an email—even a handful of them at the same time—isn't difficult. Your standard Gmail account will let you send up to 500 emails per day, while hosted Exchange accounts will let you send up to 30 messages per minute. An email newsletter tool or drip email app is the next step up, to send thousands of marketing emails a week. It's when you need to send thousands or millions of emails a day that you need another solution.

• TGF Premium
On 11/2/2018 at 12:06 PM, Dennis#MD said:

Well not really. I tested several fonts (both bolder and normal) and I'm still looking for a nice font that will become part of our web identity. At the moment we are on Montserrat weight:500 which is bolder.

But as I sad is a matter I'm still looking into. So I'm open to suggestions.

I suggest Segoe UI or the good old Verdana.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

WonderMouse Technology  is a Digital marketing company in delhi. We market brands on the web & make sure that you get bang for your buck by SEO, SEM, PPC, SMO, Email Marketing, etc. WonderMouse Technology is the pioneer in making Ecommerce a smooth ordeal and top graphic design company in delhi knows it great. The platforms are designed specifically to enhance the consumer panorama of corporate websites. We offer customized and affordable best seo services in india which are designed to the needs, desires and budget of our clients.

• 1 month later...