Technical or Fundamental?

Rate this topic

Though various virtual currencies like Etherum, Ripple, Bit-coin, etc. are now well liked investment alternatives for the trader, the correlation between crypto currency and economy does not exist in true sense. It won’t be wrong if I say there is a little connection. When a trader tries to fundamental analysis he may find it less relevant in case of crypto trading. I personally think that technical analysis can be a better analytical tool for the crypto traders.

Guest Steve Goodwin

The analysis which is done by utilizing technical tools is called technical analysis. It is at the peak point of it’s popularity. It is easy and handy to analyze the market technically indeed. But yet there are millions of traders who even don’t know how to analyze the market technically. To them Trade12 broker can be the best choice because they provide technical and fundamental signals on daily basis.

In Forex market to lead a comfortable and profitable life Forex traders need to use both fundamental and technical analysis. That’s why a reliable broker who will support both these trading analysis to their trader, a trader should find. Forex4you is a reliable and good trading broker who have both fundamental and technical analytic support to their traders in their trading platform, which supports the traders to make good trading life with certainly.

• 3 months later...

You can treat forex trading as a serious business also you can make it as a full time or part-time job. Most people are not full- time traders. Part-time trading is perfectly acceptable. Like I am doing with my broker Bprimes. It is taking me longer to develop my trading skills and knowledge. I am happy with my broker and with their platforms and I must say that it provides me a better experience than ever before.