as a scalper I often work with such a pair

Rate this topic

Professionally I am a scalper and as a scalper I often work with such a pair, giving me quick feedback on the deal. This pair is gold, give me quick feedback to me. I like to trade with gold very early. With AAFX, I can easily do this because I have a free platform for reselling and hedging smart bridge technology, narrow transaction propagation and technical errors.

As a Forex trader I choose scalping trading strategy which is suitable for me and for those traders who are not ready to take high risks and want to earn small profit in short time basis. I choose Forex4you trading broker for my scalping trading approach as they allow all kinds of trading techniques including scalping and hedging in their trading platform. From I have narrow floating spreads from 0 pips, instant trade execution etc.

Guest Steve Goodwin

I like Gold trading the most. It may be that it is risky to trade with Gold but it gives quick feedback to the traders indeed. Many brokers are there in market place while trading with a fast moving pair they create reqoutes, slippage and dealing desk issue but finding a reliable and technical errors free broker is the core duty to the traders. Trade12 is a reliable broker which is free of dealing desk, reqoutes and slippage issue.

Guest Steve Goodwin

Scalping is a trading strategy used by forex traders to buy or sell a currency pair and then hold it for a short period of time in an attempt to make a profit. Because the objective of a forex scalper is to make a small amount from many trades, the scalper holds onto these trades for a matter of seconds. To the scalper Trade12 can be the best choice because they belong high technology with fluent trading platform indeed.

• 1 month later...

Bprimes is a smart broker in forex industry also, they aim to make their clients smarter traders. They provide guaranteed security of their client’s fund. Also, giving the lowest trading spreads with a high volume of leverage facilities. Their software’s also upgraded and easy to use. They offer a free demo account so that any trader can try out the trading platform prior to opening and funding an account. I can improve my trading skills through their demo account.

On 11/7/2018 at 8:34 AM, Steve Goodwin said:

Scalping is a trading strategy used by forex traders to buy or sell a currency pair and then hold it for a short period of time in an attempt to make a profit. Because the objective of a forex scalper is to make a small amount from many trades, the scalper holds onto these trades for a matter of seconds. To the scalper Trade12 can be the best choice because they belong high technology with fluent trading platform indeed.

New traders should only focus on trading one pair and they should try to trade on higher timeframe rather than scalping because buying and selling on shorter timeframes are merely a suicide in my opinion.

• 4 weeks later...

I think that it is all relative what is good for beginners and what not. I highly recommend that they should use demo account to practice various trading methods, and then to decide what they will use on live account. Scalping method bears relatively lower risk but this is why profitability is low