I usually trade both the equities and currencies

Rate this topic

I usually trade both the equities and currencies as per my trading needs. What I love about forex is: it is ensuring me flexible work schedule while I am enjoying the desired trading opportunities even when I have no large capital. But I can’t enjoy the same with equities to the honest. But in the stock market, there is more security as specific regulatory authority is here to ensure regulations that I truly miss in forex.

Per ottenere un prospective broker trader bisogna stare più attenti. Ci sono molti truffatori che si nascondono nel mercato forex dietro a migliaia di broker. Questi truffatori attaccano soprattutto nuovi trader. Perché non sono a conoscenza dei potenziali broker. TradesFX offre un'ampia varietà di tipi di account, tutti con condizioni di trading altamente competitive e distinte, specificamente progettati per soddisfare le esigenze e le richieste di tutti i tipi di operatori. Hanno anche bisogno di conoscenze di trading adeguate per selezionare un broker buono e prospettivo. Senza il trader di conoscenze non capirai quali particolari cercano in un potenziale broker.

• 5 weeks later...

According to the trading concept I think a trader should select his trading broker and strategy in his trading career. In Forex market there are different types of trading strategies and scalping is the most among all. Forex4you is the best broker in my sense because they don’t restrict any kinds of trading strategy and provide low spread, low margin and high leverage which supports their trader to earn good money in a short time.

Forex is most preferable online investment market because forex broker proving high leverage facility any other stock. Otherwise you will lose everything. I have the ability to control leverage 1:500. That’s why I go to FXPremax. Leverage is a loan facility to control huge amount of money which you already have. Proper risk management is needed to control high leverage. So my suggestions don’t go for high leverage if you don’t have ability to control it.

To become a good broker should have many structures in itself. If so, we can call the broker a good broker. As an AAFX dealer I intend to mention their facilities. The Company maintains operational bank accounts and clients with reliable international banking institutions. The maximum leverage that an investor can obtain by trading with AAFX is up to 1 : 2000 . This broker provides spreads of up to 1 pip on the ECN account and also offers fixed spreads from 1 pip on the FIXED account. So I chose this broker for myself.

Leverage is actually a responsibility that helps us extend our trading lot and enjoy a good amount of commercial profit. Leverage is the ability to use something small to control something big. Specific to forex trading, it means that you can have a small amount of capital on your account by controlling a larger amount on the market. With TP Global FX I have more than 1: 2000 leverage with which I can easily extend my trading lot and enjoy a good sum of profit.
I'm using TP Global FX's free micro swap account and enjoying some excellent trading facilities including smart bridge technology, no set up fees, superior fast execution and fluent trading platform.