Why have I chosen regulated broker?

Rate this topic

Over the last few years the fraudulent activities of scam brokers have been increased at an alarming rate. Thereby, in the forex market, as a risk adverse investor I have been trading with f a licensed broker. Since forex is an over the counter market and I know it very well that it is my responsibility to choose with a regulated broker if I want full security of my funds.

My broker FXPremax is the most transparent broker in forex industry. Their clients can see clearly all their procedures and what they are doing for their customers or traders or clients. They offer lowest spread, best trading platform with many tools. They try their best to make to transform beginners to good traders. I feel extremely fortunate that I am trading through a broker like them which is awesome because they have no restrictions or hidden policy which means I can trade with scalping easily.

By the last 5 years the number of scammers are increasing very rapidly. For the Forex traders as a result finding a good broker has become the toughest job ever. As Forex4you is a reliable, trusted and regulated broker in whole around the world that’s why I choose them. Now I am getting all the important facilities with them. To make good profit I am having lowest zero spreads, low trading commission, high trading leverage etc.

Guest andengireng

Yes, Of course you have to choose the regulated one, becauce trading is about money, imagine that you are trading with unregulated broker and your money is gone. I think you will never like it, so please choose the best broker with the best regulation and I recommend you to choose FreshForex.

• 3 months later...

Forex market is called the most unpredictable market in the world. Though forex business is very easy no one can predict this market, not even experts. Recently I am working with Bprimes, where I can trade with strong strategies and effective plan and they are suitable for all type of trading style. I really appreciate their customer support and No fee-based deposit and withdraw for such excellent service.