Broker

Rate this topic

Broker is a big deal when it is time to make sure a successful trading life, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly, we the traders can choose a broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you love doing scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I think most of the traders fail because of their wrong choose of brokers. Though you have a lot of knowledge about forex, a wrong broker can put you in danger. I am trading from long time. I change many brokers in my trading life. At last I found Forex4you. It is perfect for me because of their easy techniques of trading, low spread and dynamic leverage. They provide minimu spreads starts from 0.1 Pips. They also provide maximum leverage up to 1:1000. They have different type sof account for different types of people. They provide 24/7 customer support to their clients.

• 3 weeks later...

Every trader choose that kind of broker which has low spreads. Spreads is a very important tool in forex trading. Sometimes high spreads put a trader into danger. he may face loss because of high spreads. I am currently trading with TP Global FX. They give low spreads starts from 0.01 pips. It is very lower than most other brokers in the forex market. I love them because they don't change their rates. They always be helpful for me. I love them because of their low spreads and easy trading techniques.

A hard practice and good knowledge can easily make you a professional trader. You can’t be a professional trader if you don’t have any knowledge and good strategy. If you have the proper knowledge and you trade with a reliable broker you can easily make yourself a professional trader. I trade with a Forex4you. They are a very reliable broker.

I am earning a very good number of profits by working with them. Their endless supports always help me to build up my forex knowledge. They provide a very easy process to open an account. They provide minimum spread and maximum leverage. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
On 10/7/2020 at 10:36 AM, maspluto said:

Trading plans will indeed be needed by traders, this is needed and needed so that traders can become better and can be maximized in carrying out trades that are in line with expectations with Tickmill.

We need to do our trading with the help of a Good and Reliable Trading Plan.

First of all, Trading in forex is not a game. If you want to be a trader in forex market, you should know the basics of forex. You can learn about forex from different sources, such as: Senior traders, e-books, different types of forex books. But above all, I think the best source to learn about forex is a demo account. You can easily learn all the basics of forex from demo account. I am also a trader. I am trading with Tpglobalfx. When I was entering into the forex I also opened a demo account. It helped me to learn all the tools and techniques about forex practically.

• 3 months later...
On 6/13/2021 at 6:13 PM, David Max said:

First of all, Trading in forex is not a game. If you want to be a trader in forex market, you should know the basics of forex. You can learn about forex from different sources, such as: Senior traders, e-books, different types of forex books. But above all, I think the best source to learn about forex is a demo account. You can easily learn all the basics of forex from demo account. I am also a trader. I am trading with Tpglobalfx. When I was entering into the forex I also opened a demo account. It helped me to learn all the tools and techniques about forex practically.

Foreign exchange market is not easy to understand so we should try to make more efforts