Now you can advertise your business on Top Gold Forum.
Sign in to follow this  
pennyq

How do I easily and cost effectively identify the factors for considering for a hosting plan?

Here are the top points you should consider before you buy web hosting services.

• Disk Space You Required
  • How much bandwidth you need and check uplink speed (1GBPS is recommended)
  • Uptime (Check Uptime Agreement)
  • Support (Test their support response time)

Suitable hosting plan depends upon your requirements.

If you are creating your website to have online presence and display information about your company, products and services, you can choose any low cost web hosting provider.

But if you are creating your website for business purposes and expecting huge amount of visitors landing at your site to buy / subscribe your products and services, you need reliable web hosting plan to handle your visitors properly. For this your hosting plan should include huge bandwidth (data transfer).

If you are planning to create high traffic site, you can check https://zomro.net/ who offers unlimited bandwidth, unlimited websites hosting, unlimited disk space

There are too many options when we talk about finding a suitable web host.

You need to first identify your requirements of the resources as well as set an approximate budget you are willing to spend on your web hosting resource requirement.

Then you can search out the possible solution based on your need. 

• Like 1

Lifetime free web hosting

Unlimited WordPress Hosting @ $2.99/month

Bulk Email Validator @ $0.0003/check

Hey guys, I am using VPN and I have read in this cyberghost review that if I will host site I would be able to login even when I will be without VPN. But one of my friends was hosting a lot of different sites and with VPN too so he said that somehow site wouldn`t let you to enter to admin panel for exmaple if you will work without any ghost service. What to do?

Above are great suggestions. I will suggest you also real customer review about hosting provider.
★★★★★

Click on above star and checking reviews.

I think it's all about your needs, correct ? For example something tells me you just want to have some site, one website on some cheapest yet reputable hosting company, or few at max over time and then upgrade. Then go for any top 10 shared hosting companies from Google. They are all pretty much same.

On 4/3/2019 at 3:32 PM, Jason2104 said:

Hey guys, I am using VPN and I have read in this cyberghost review that if I will host site I would be able to login even when I will be without VPN. But one of my friends was hosting a lot of different sites and with VPN too so he said that somehow site wouldn`t let you to enter to admin panel for exmaple if you will work without any ghost service. What to do?

I know that this one VPN for browsers is not the same -  https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/proxy-vpn-to-unblock-any/ookhnhpkphagefgdiemllfajmkdkcaimBut I think that you probably need to turn off your VPN and rehost all your sites. The problem is your proxy servers are broken that`s why you have some troubles. 

Well it does depend on a number of factors but it would be best to identify a vendor that specializes in the technology that you are looking to use, for example Bluehost is probably the best option for a WordPress site. Also if you are a tech guy, you could use the one year (roughly) freebie each provided by Amazon, Google etc to cut down on the costs 😉