I am still using my demo account

Rate this topic

Even though I am not so new trader, I still use the demo trading account of my broker ForexChief whenever I feel that I have made wrong decisions: With the use of demo trading account of this broker I can easily identify my mistakes together with I can acquire education with each passing day. This broker is also helping me in my education by providing me free trading lessons and training with ful time expert assistance.

With my broker Forex4you whenever I feel that I have made any wrong decisions, I still use the demo trading account, even though I am not a new trader, I can easily identify my mistakes to gather with I can acquire education with each passing day, with the use of demo trading account of this broker. By providing me free trading lessons and training with full time expert assistance this broker is also helping me in my education.

FXPremax is the extensive experience broker in this forex trading field. They always make sure secure trading environment with an exclusive trading facility. Their clients are guaranteed that their account funds are held with a trustworthy. They have their trading platforms and systems running 24 hours a day with no failures. With them I can comfortably trade and their security system in funding is very high. I can withdraw money easily. 

Guest andengireng

Yes, practice makes perfect, use your demo account as long as you want, but it is better if you choose the right demo account, some brokers will give you different graphic between demo and real account, so you have to aware about this, you can try to open a demo account with FreshForex broker, I guarantee you the graphic will be same between demo and real account, I know because I use it until today. So now is your turn.

There is no shame in still using the demo account trading. Demo trading is a platform that helps you get familar with forex trading. You should spend time in it until you think that you are able to survive the actual market. I spent about five to six months in it and i am thankful that i did.

Yes, practice makes perfect, use your demo account as long as you want, but it is better if you choose the right demo account, some brokers will give you different graphic between demo and real account, so you have to aware about this, you can try to open a demo account with FreshForex broker, I guarantee you the graphic will be same between demo and real account, I know because I use it until today. So now is your turn.

• 3 months later...

Obviously, I like doing forex trading because it provides plenty of opportunities for traders. I am earning huge amount of money working with my broker Bprimes. I am getting huge facilities from starting time. I opened an account with no money down as they offer me $5 reward on account opening. And the best thing is they have Streamster trading platform which is a powerful trading platform optimized for PC and mobile platforms.

• 3 weeks later...