We are now on newest InvisionCommunity

• Root Admin

Hello guys,

Few days ago I managed to finish the update of TGF to a new version of Invision Community software. For those that dont know this is what we are using to power TopGold Forum. There are more features available for you that I will briefly start to describe here. 

One of the most important is that we are going to release a paid plan that will let you know promote your company, add links, add videos and resources so you can get exposure for your company and brand.

Meantime let me know if you find any bugs or errors of the forums or the software so I can fix them.

All the best,

Dennis

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest Nelly
On 10/12/2018 at 2:38 PM, Dennis#MD said:

Hello guys,

Few days ago I managed to finish the update of TGF to a new version of Invision Community software. For those that dont know this is what we are using to power TopGold Forum. There are more features available for you that I will briefly start to describe here. 

One of the most important is that we are going to release a paid plan that will let you know promote your company, add links, add videos and resources so you can get exposure for your company and brand.

Meantime let me know if you find any bugs or errors of the forums or the software so I can fix them.

All the best,

Dennis

I recently registered and find your forum quite attractive, and the color scheme is generally cool.

• 11 months later...
On 11/21/2018 at 4:54 PM, Garpolen said:

This is really helpfull for new users here. Videos should be posted in order to tell the benefit of such sites. It's a great opportunity for those who want to promote their business on the next level. Those who want to promote their online business this is the best place to visit.

True, but we will see how much will be the price...