Risk management policy

Rate this topic

Guest Steve Goodwin

Guest Steve Goodwin

Risk is coupled with all trades. The higher the risk is the higher the potential return is. But to gain success in trading traders should maintain risk management policy indeed. Without managing risk your profit won’t be like this as you want. But it depends on your broker that how much you can make profit. For example with Trade12 I have lowest transaction cost, narrow trading spread, ECN accounts with high leverage up to 1:400 and all these give me a better return.

With all trades risk is coupled. By using the higher risk or leverage a trader can gain more profit in return. But traders should maintain the proper risk management policy to get good profit. Forex4you is a well- established broker who gives- narrow spreads, low margin, STP account based on MT4 trading platform and a better return this all gives me. You can’t make good profit without managing risks in your business.

As with other asset classes, forex news trading can become particularly active ahead of and following major news events. My trading broker is FXPremax and I am getting latest corporate news from them. Their list contains important news that are very useful for my daily trading. By this way I can regularly stay in touch with the latest forex market events or news. Forex markets tend to respond the most to big picture or macro news.