New To Forex

Rate this topic

Newcomers first of all have to observe some mandatory things if they want to lead a secure and comfortable trading life with certainly. Only good trading knowledge cannot bring success in this volatile trading place.  Besides good trading knowledge we the traders have to make sure a reliable support from a credible trading broker, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I always feel secure and comfortable with 0 pips spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by my trading approach scalping that brings profit in a short time.  by the way, I am very lucky to choose LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading broker and make sure 0 pips spreads . so, I can scalp at all times freely. And my trading life became profitable.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Something just came to my head as I was going through this thread, I think newbies should just come to forex forum like these without starting anything first for a while. I believe they would be familiar with the market too.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have seen on the internet that some people are selling forex trading classes for substantial amount of money. I was amazed. There is large number of very good and free online courses, so newbies should not spend their money on such learning materials. Everything that they need will find on the net

• 3 weeks later...

Aside from good free learning marterial, new traders can practice their knowledge on demo accounts which are also provided for free. Experience is very important on this market to make success, so in addition to learning, traders should seek experience on demo before they switch to real account