I haven't checked any other broker trading platform.

Rate this topic

I haven't checked any other broker trading platform. Because all I needed was to get from a trading platform and it is the MT4 trading platform of the most reliable regulated trading broker on the AAFX market. They have stocks, bonds, commodity indices and ETF support in addition to forex trading. They have 4 different types of trading accounts to serve different traders. Best-in-class customer service, including live chat, one-hour response time for sales requests and support, multiple asset trading and ECN accounts on the MT4 platform, superior execution quality (speed and reliability).

In my trading life I only use the broker named Forex4you which is regulated, licensed and active brokers. They always give first priority to their clients. I never face any technical error with them. Moreover with them I am enjoying my Forex business properly because I have easiest withdraw facility without facing any long term issue. Their money transferring system is also excellent which I have used many time during trading.

• 1 month later...

Ora un giorno molte persone stanno facendo il free-lance. E il forex è uno dei lavori freelance più popolari che possono essere facilmente fatti da casa. Ma stavo cercando un broker che mi offrisse un piccolo investimento. Ecco perché sono entrato in TradesFX. Perché questo broker mi ha dato un micro investimento in loto e anche un impianto di limitazione a 0 limiti. Hanno anche altri account di trading come account premium, standard, VIP, FIX e islamico.