The first mistakes of a novice trader

Rate this topic

The first mistakes of a novice trader are that at first they invest large amounts of money. I started my commercial career in these steps with AAFX. But the thing should be the first thing they need to understand the market, then invest small amounts in their trading broker to understand their credibility and security. Moreover, by investing small amounts of money, they will understand whether they are on the right track or not.

At first newbies invest a biggest investment which is the common mistakes of them. But without learning properly and without knowing to a broker a newbie should not invest biggest capital. With Forex4you trading broker I begin my trading career which is a well-known broker and serve good educative program to the newbies. So newbies can easily invest proper amount of money. Basically a trader should invest small amount of money in the beginning.

Guest andengireng

The first mistakes of a novice trader are ... They are wrong choose forex broker, like me when I was trading for the first time. I am trading with FXPRO and I don't understand the terms and conditions about FXPRO , they said that I was wrong and suspended my acount and my money is gone. So you guys be careful with FXPRO and don't forget to always read the terms and conditions of your broker.

• 2 weeks later...

The first mistakes of a novice trader are ... They are wrong choose forex broker, like me when I was trading for the first time. I am trading with FXPRO and I don't understand the terms and conditions about FXPRO , they said that I was wrong and suspended my acount and my money is gone. So you guys be careful with FXPRO and don't forget to always read the terms and conditions of your broker.

• 3 months later...

I am dealing with the best broker called Bprimes. They are giving fixed spread to their clients. Good wishes for the broker as in the early days of their operation they are doing marvelously well. A spread is a difference between the bid and the asking price of a security or asset. It is important to remember that spreads are variable meaning they will not always remain the same and will change sporadically.

The broker itself is an important factor in the success of a trader. therefore think carefully when going to choose a broker, pay attention to the advantages and disadvantages of the broker. do not just choose a broker that provides comfort in trading, but choose a broker that provides support to traders in the success of trading.

• 3 weeks later...

Majority of the beginners make the mistake of not doing demo account trading. They need to realize that this is a suicide for them. Demo account trading is free of any cost and anyone can use this platform to kick-start their forex career. They need to give more importance to demo trading.

• 4 weeks later...

I find that losing is also part of learning. As long as new traders are able to review their lose trades and spot exact mistakes made, there is a chance that they will soon switch to profitable deals. If they miss this moment, they will continue making same mistakes and lose deals