Tips

Rate this topic

We should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if we depend on scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. I am professional scalper and as a scalper from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.  That’s why from here without restrictions I can scalp at any major pair including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements.  so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

• 2 months later...

Yes Forex can be a great source to earn money very rapidly , if you can acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by learning , on the other hand besides good trading knowledge you have to be a reliable support from a credible trading broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly , that’s why from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which always ensures a wide range of trading technologies with security of funds at any investments that is very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

The demo account is the master place for a beginner to acquire all basic fundamental information which is very supportive to continue a live account in a proper way.  But practically most of the beginners don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all. In my trading career, I use all my trading strategies in demo trading to see the performance how it works. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/17/2019 at 11:31 AM, Sininfinity said:

Everything about trading is not about broker as some suggest here. Making profit is a challenge in itself and new traders should do some digging.

Broker can only support by providing leverage and liquidity to initiate trades however making money from forex requires proper working and doing some own research.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Pixie, I dont think that legal broker can scam you. But what they can do is to charge you huge spreads or commissions or even propping your trades, and similar. Certainly this sort of behaviour is not welcomed and they can expect that traders will eventually switch to another broker

• 5 weeks later...

I also dont think that legal broker can be a scammer. Good practice is that they keep your money in separate account from their company’s account. What actually had happen on few occasions in the past is that brokers were broke, so traders had to wait for their money to be withdrawn

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Forex traders must need to acquire good trading knowledge because to achieve success it is very necessary of learning about each and every factor of that thing. And Forex as one of the highly profitable business needs proper learning and skill. A trader should firstly learn and then invest to earn. I have learned by attending the free seminar programs at Forex4you trading broker. 

I join at this broker because they are just simply wow with their extended service systems and educational programs. One can become an educated Forex trader by attending their free seminar or webinar class, demo trading account, video tutorials and Forex glossary. All the programs are really very effective to learn of Forex trading and trading terms.