short term Vs long term horizon

Rate this topic

For the risks adverse investors it can be best to work with short term trading processes and trading strategies. Other than if your objective is to achieve greater profitability then long term trading can be an important step. For this reason, we can’t deny the fact that without understanding the needs of trading a foreign currency exchange trader won’t be able to select his trading strategies in a better way.

Frankly speaking, I believe a real trader shouldn’t be concern about SHORT or LONG term, it rather got to be going with the requirement or demand of the situation. I love to do scalping when there are unconvincing patterns of the market for long term. However, if there is too much uncertainty, then I just rather go on long term order or stay out entirely.

I feel Gold is a kind of option that is very much ideal IF we are to bet for higher duration. But it is fair to say it’s not EASY to figure out long term possibilities, so I prefer experts with their Gold Analysis to know where I should move, and it has always helped me!

Brokers provide a depository where trader can lodge funds for trading, and clearing and settlement of trades which ensures that trading profits are added to the capital and losses deducted are all provided by the brokers back office desks. I am trading with FXPremax. Because I found them very suitable for me in every way of forex trading. Now I am comfortably trading with them and all my trading styles and making good money never been an issue here.

Un buon broker può anche aiutarti nell'apprendimento. Ho imparato dai video tutorial e dagli eBook forex forniti dal mio broker TradesFX. Hanno un'ottima piattaforma educativa gratuita per i loro commercianti. Non c'è bisogno di preoccuparsi di imparare il forex perché ci sono molti posti per imparare a conoscere il forex. Il miglior posto per imparare per me è il Babypips. Il commerciante può anche Google per forex e otterranno informazioni illimitate.

Guest Steve Goodwin

The other name of short time trading is scalping. A trader when shut down a trade within 10 to 15 pips then we recognize it as a scalping. Many traders prefer scalping the most as it takes a very short time for bringing profit to the trades. Trade12 is offering smart bridge technology, fluent trading platform including more than 250 technical tools and user friendliness to the scalpers.

• 4 weeks later...

I think that you should go for the long term approach. Long-term investing strategy has given me more success than short-term. The forum should also conduct polls from time to time to find out which trading strategy gives the best results. How many of you are in this campaign?