Now you can advertise your business on Top Gold Forum.
Sign in to follow this  
Dennis#MD

How to receive sponsored articles and offers to your blog?

Admin

oBuzz_screenshot.png

Do you own a blog and want to receive offers for sponsored articles, advertising from agencies? Then add your blog to Outreach.Buzz database

Outreach.Buzz  helps people connect with bloggers and influencers in order to promote their content, increase their traffic, and reach the highest rankings in search engines. It is created by our parent company, MediaDigi so if you have any questions or you need help I'm here. Just let me know.

🚀🚀🚀Get more traffic by publishing articles on 3500 authority websites. Register for free on Outreach.Buzz 🚀🚀🚀

Admin

If you want to receive sponsored requests then you need to add your blog here: https://outreach.buzz/add-your-blog/

You registered an account on outreach.buzz platform where you can contact bloggers and post content, send advertising requests etc (Advertiser)

🚀🚀🚀Get more traffic by publishing articles on 3500 authority websites. Register for free on Outreach.Buzz 🚀🚀🚀

Admin

Everyone that adds his/her blog in Outreach.Buzz database and get's it approved it can place the Outreach.Buzz approved badge.

Check the details here: OutreachBuzz Approved Websites

We've designed some really great looking badges:

obuzz_hqc_seal.png

obuzz_rc_seal.png

obuzz_gpa_seal.png

On 9/27/2018 at 2:40 AM, Dennis#MD said:

oBuzz_screenshot.png

Do you own a blog and want to receive offers for sponsored articles, advertising from agencies? Then add your blog to Outreach.Buzz database

Outreach.Buzz  helps people connect with bloggers and influencers in order to promote their content, increase their traffic, and reach the highest rankings in search engines. It is created by our parent company, MediaDigi so if you have any questions or you need help I'm here. Just let me know.

I had never thought or heard of this! Thanks! My sister is into blogging. I'll let her know

• Like 1

Hi there! I am a freelance writer and this site of you would be very helpful for my project (you can check it here https://uk.edubirdie.com/law-essay-writing ) It would be interesting to try! 

But I wonder how do you check sites for a quality to verify them and what is the fee for a deal? I will check your site! It can be interesting and very useful! Thanks for sharing! 

If you really want to own a blog and want to receive offers for sponsored articles, advertising from agencies? You need to have good CEO texts on your web page, the best text can be written with the help of professionals in writing, there are a lot of them on the market in the internet, but the oly few of them have 24/7 support and no plagiasm systems, so if you really want to pay for essay SEO text you have to be sure that it will be worth it.  I use only services my friends aready used and have good commentaries.

Hi there! I am a freelance writer and this site of you would be very helpful for my project (you can check it here https://artscolumbia.org/category/diversity-essays/ ) It would be interesting to try!  But I wonder how do you check sites for a quality to verify them and what is the fee for a deal? I will check your site! It can be interesting and very useful! Thanks for sharing!

Please, tell me, what problems encountered in the promotion? What was the easiest and the hardest? How long did it take to promote?

Thanks!

We are in the age of online system and here are the storm of best writer and every writer want that his or her publication got viral that's why a namely website like your platform giving a chance to publish it's a good thing to promote someone and his abilities. Like my friend has invited to write for his website where students get online assignment help in UK and other educational consultancy it's a good strategy.

I think that everyone blog writer should know nice writing resource that could support the blog. This is what is important for a blogger. Because blog posts should be published every week. Just every week, if you want to get more followers. And that is why the brilliant edubirdie reviews should be known for any blogger. It is where you can get your support. A resource about writing services. Better than anything else could help you to become a successful blogger.

At first, I didn’t think I was good enough or had a large enough following to get sponsorships. Don’t be shy. If you get a decent amount of traffic on a blog that’s helping a certain community, companies are paying to have access to an audience who trusts your opinion. This is why it’s also important to be selective with your sponsored posts and endorsements. Things you endorse are a reflection of you.