Broker choice

Rate this topic

A broker should be reliable, credible and regulated as we all know that forex is a decentralized market place and a trader can face issues of fraud brokers in any moment. For this reason, a trader should first put his priority on the main trading requirements like spread, leverage, safety of funds and his trading needs. For example: if you are a scalper, you must work with a regulated broker and who will provide you lower spread.

Guest Steve Goodwin

A trader should be careful about broker choosing as many trading brokers are found to scamming. I have been with Trade12 broker.  Here I have all ECN accounts with lowest commission, no restrictions for pending orders, smart bridge technology for scalping and hedging, fluent trading platform, easy entrance to other markets and fluent economic calendar. The best nature of them is that they are much supportive to their traders.

As most of the trading brokers are found to scamming that’s why about broker choosing a trader should be careful. With Forex4you broker I have been trading. For pending orders no restrictions, with lowest commission, for scalping and hedging smart bridge of technology, fluent trading platform, to other markets fluent and easy entrance and economic calendar etc. here I have all STP accounts. To their traders they are much supportive which attract me most.

• 1 year later...

Most of the traders want that kind of broker which provides low spread. Currently I am trading with TP Global FX. They give minimum spread starts from 0.01 pips. They also have different types of accounts for different types of traders in the market. hey are very innovative. They always try to give full support to their client. I am very pleased with their services.

• 1 month later...

Picking a share broker is quite different than picking a stock. It all starts with understanding your investment style. Today, you have more options than earlier. There are two kinds of brokers you can choose from – full-service brokers who directly help the client in every step and discount brokers, who offer all the necessary tools but leave the investment decision upon the client.

Let us understand what goes into picking the right share broker –

1. Fees: If you are under the 30s, chances are there are budget constraints. Knowing the charges that might be applicable is essential.
  2. Fee structure: Some have complex structures in place, which makes it harder to realise what you are paying for. This is common amongst discount brokers.
  3. Investment styles: Your choice of broker also depends on your investment style. If you want to be a trader or long-term investor, it depends on you.

Customer support and care from borker is very important. Before selecting a broker, you should check this feature properly. There are many brokers that doesn't provide personal care for Its clients. But I am happy that I got Eurotrader broker. They have amazing customer support. They are very helpful. They are available for 24/7 for giving their support.

Forex trading is the most famous and profitable business in the world. You can earn a lot of money from the forex market if you have a reliable broker. There is no alternative way of a reliable broker. You have to choose a reliable broker. Choosing a reliable broker is not an easy task though. After much research, I found a reliable broker Eurotrader. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked. 

If you do not like the broker in trading, do not feel comfortable trading. The broker can help a trader to the maximum to succeed. I got into a lot of trouble with brokers when I was a new trader. Trading results are not good because of the broker. In such a situation I find a broker of Eurotrader. The broker who helped me a lot to make a profit. This broker is very reliable and honest.

• 7 months later...